All reviews continental breakfast hot tub romance suite great view indoor pool corner room beach access oregon coast hotels in lincoln city bit dated the king size bed office staff wi fi view of the ocean living room flat screen tv great room
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We were looking forward to a nice family trip at the Seahorse motel. Our room was filthy and smelled like a dirty clothes hamper. The walls had dirt spots and gross dried food on them. The carpet had crispy stains and was not vacuumed. The kitchen table was sticky. The only chair in the room was terribly stained and broken. The fold out couch was missing springs and was unusable. The microwave had food splatter inside and the dishes were dirty. I went to the store and got bleach wipes just so we could use the room. Also, we had people making noise until 1am. When I complained I was told, “I think they have kids.” This was unacceptable!! We will never stay there again or recommend it to anyone. Horrible experience!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank milarsen
OregonSeaHorse, General Manager at Seahorse Oceanfront Lodging, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention. As I personally apologized to you in person, and applied a discount to your room due to your dissatisfaction. Regarding the noise, we did call the other room to let them know of the noise complaint. We do our best to address each concern as it comes, and I apologize again if these concerns were not addressed adequately.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

My room at this motel was not ready for an overnight visitor: the screen on the sliding door fell off the runner, the freezer and refrigerator were filthy, windows on north side of room were covered in bird feces, the lamps needed to be dusted, one of the lights was out in the bathroom, and the bedroom TV did not work according to directions. I do not recommend this motel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank likestopaddle
OregonSeaHorse, General Manager at Seahorse Oceanfront Lodging, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

I am very sorry to hear about the issues found in your room. Please know that we do our best as a whole to make sure that each of the guests rooms are clean and in working order, so I am very sorry that this was not the case during your stay. Thank you for bringing this complaint to our attention.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Driving up, I was unsure of what I had booked it looked a little dated and in fact, at check in we received "real keys"! However, the staff was super friendly and since I had called several times before our visit, they knew who we were.
Our room was on the 3rd floor (which was fine with me, because: "extra steps") but my kids enjoyed taking the elevator. We got a corner room on the North end of the building which I highly recommend -- it felt like we had 180degree views of the beach! When we walked in, the room was clean, tidy and my kids loved the purple carpet. We had a one bedroom suite with a Murphy Bed and Kitchenette. The kitchen lacked an oven, but worked well enough to fix breakfast two days and one dinner for a family of 5. There was a small deck off the living area but it was super small, only room for two deck chairs and two people max.
Access to the beach may pose a problem for those with alternate walking abilities. Next to the hotel, the beach is accessible by about 4 story stair case... Lincoln City provides many public access points so finding one with out stairs would be a short drive away. We were thrilled with the beach -- miles of beachfront for our kids to run and play in the surf!
The Motel DOES have a swimming pool and hot tub. The indoor kidney shaped pool was across the parking lot from our room and my kids swam a couple times during our stay though they said the water was chilly. There is also a hot tub on a patio overlooking the ocean, but the hit tub needs to be updated. There were missing tiles with sharp edges and the jet intakes were un-capped which meant when the jets were on, you couldn't hear yourself think. And though you were on a glassed in patio, the glass was so dirty you couldn't see the ocean.
All in all I was pleasantly surprised with this lodging. We felt the value was great. Location is good and in a safe part of town. Verdict: yes, I would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018
OregonSeaHorse, General Manager at Seahorse Oceanfront Lodging, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Thank you so much for your review. I am very happy to hear that you all had a comfortable and enjoyable stay, and that you will be back again. Thank you for letting us know of the couple of areas that need improvement, we are continually working on updating and fixing our property to make it the best for our guests.
We look forward to welcoming you all again soon!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Stayed Friday to Sunday and was please by the size of the room. The hotel is older but the rooms were very clean. Our room had a full ocean view making our stay more enjoyable. Room had a kitchenette also. Staff was friendly and attentive. There are some snacks in the office but not continental breakfast. Our kids enjoyed the pool and hot tub. If the ocean is your thing you can head down a few flights of stairs and be front and center.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
OregonSeaHorse, General Manager at Seahorse Oceanfront Lodging, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am so glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the view from your room and that your family was able to use the pool and hot tub during your stay.
I do hope you all choose to stay with us again the next time you are in Lincoln City!

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Last minute decision to head to the beach for the weekend. We enjoyed our stay at Seahorse Oceanfront Lodging. Motel is older, but our room was clean and beds very comfortable. Room had vinyl plank flooring, which I think is a very good idea for beach lodging, but sand on the floor can make it a little slippery if you are not careful Great view from first floor windows, even got to see some whales. Office staff was very pleasant. Only negative was that the 2 times my husband tried to use the outdoor hot tub, it was full of young “adults” that thought it was their personal party zone.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
OregonSeaHorse, General Manager at Seahorse Oceanfront Lodging, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay. We do hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future!