All reviews continental breakfast hot tub romance suite great view indoor pool corner room beach access oregon coast hotels in lincoln city bit dated the king size bed office staff wi fi view of the ocean living room flat screen tv great room
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Loved the location (we could see and hear the ocean waves from our window) but unimpressed with the overall facility. When we checked into our room it was pretty hot inside and stuffy. It was clean but nothing more than necessary. The carpets were stained and the whole place was dated. It did have a fridge, coffee maker and microwave, which we used. The whole place is a bit strange as there are a variety of lodging options. From basic hotel rooms to homes and everything in between. Good place for families I guess. It sits on the cliffs so the trek down the stairs to the beach would be challenging to some, but we were fine with it. Loved being able to walk the long beach in the morning. Family friendly. We probably wouldn't return as I'm sure there are better places to stay for the price.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2017

We had only planned to stay one night but decided to stay another. The view from our window was stunning, easy access to the beach. Also enjoyed the hot-tub and the pool. Clean, spacious rooms, no hotel breakfast but coffeemaker in the room. Will hopefully return one day.

Room tip: We will try a room with a balcony next time, for more staring out over the sea :)
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I rented a corner room for two nights that had a kitchenette and windows facing both north and west. The window on the northside needed it's curtains pulled, or the people in the motel next door can see perfectly down into your room. The window on the west was so dirty with mostly dirt (seaspray is normal of course) that I couldn't enjoy the surf in the least unless I looked through one of the window screens with the window open.
I rented this room because I thought it would be amazing for the view. I also wanted to use the kitchenette to save money on buying coastal food or fast food.

I went to the front desk and told the gal that I was so disapointed that I couldn't see through the windows. I wanted a different room. She began by informing me that she may have to upgrade me and give me an extra charge. Apparently she thought twice, as I was complaining about something very valid. Also, there is no way that she could have charged me extra for moving rooms without me just leaving as I had wanted the kitchenette room to save money as well. So, I changed rooms and enjoyed the rest of my stay

Trip type: Travelled solo
OregonSeaHorse, General Manager at Seahorse Oceanfront Lodging, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Thank you for your review. I apologize that the first room you booked did not work out, but I am glad to hear that the second room you moved into was much better. We do our best to clean our windows monthly, and I apologize if that one was not clear. We appreciate the feedback and hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We booked a king suite last minute while on the way.....
Pleasantly surprised with the ocean front view in a private honeymoon suite up the hill separate from hotel. Had a jacuzzi but didn't use it.
Loved to hear the ocean surf at all times from our deck.
Kitchen and cozy living room with all supplies !!
Large ensuite bedroom separate from the rest of the suite.
Very peaceful and cozy when it was cold and rainy out.
Front desk lady was very helpful and friendly .
Would recommend for a romantic getaway

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
OregonSeaHorse, General Manager at Seahorse Oceanfront Lodging, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We appreciate you taking the time to write this, and hope to see you again when you are in Lincoln City!
Kimberly Lee

Reviewed 11 August 2017

The room we stayed in had the sun blazing in on us & no A/C. Yes we could have closed the curtains, but that would have blocked the breeze we had FROM the same window. Blinds would have really made it much better, also there is no screens on the windows, so bugs had free reign.
Also very noisy on lower floors, can hear folks walking around above. Nothing against the hotel, but folks are often very disrespectful, we were trying to sleep & people next to us & above us were up making noise at 3:45 am. That's not cool at all, we were very tired.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, I do apologize about the noise coming from the other floors.
We appreciate the feedback, and will definitely look into how we can continue to make improvements to our property.

Kimberly Lee