All reviews continental breakfast hot tub romance suite great view indoor pool corner room beach access oregon coast hotels in lincoln city office staff the king size bed wi fi view of the ocean living room flat screen tv great room coffee maker
Reviewed 11 August 2017

The room we stayed in had the sun blazing in on us & no A/C. Yes we could have closed the curtains, but that would have blocked the breeze we had FROM the same window. Blinds would have really made it much better, also there is no screens on the windows, so bugs had free reign.
Also very noisy on lower floors, can hear folks walking around above. Nothing against the hotel, but folks are often very disrespectful, we were trying to sleep & people next to us & above us were up making noise at 3:45 am. That's not cool at all, we were very tired.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
OregonSeaHorse, General Manager at Seahorse Oceanfront Lodging, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, I do apologize about the noise coming from the other floors.
We appreciate the feedback, and will definitely look into how we can continue to make improvements to our property.

Kimberly Lee

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Wonderful rooms, we had 3! The management worked hard to accommodate our needs!
Although it was 4:00, and we haven't seen housekeeping, all it takes is a call to the front desk and we have what we need. I'm coming back again and again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
OregonSeaHorse, General Manager at Seahorse Oceanfront Lodging, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to write this, and look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Lincoln City!
Kimberly Lee

Reviewed 5 July 2017

I booked a room for my son and his friends, as a getaway weekend. When I reserved room, there were a lot of questions asked and answered. The problem was encountered with the bill. Questions regarding how many were allowed in room were answered prior to reservation. What I was not informed about was that the rates I was quoted, was for 2 people and I was charged for extra persons in room. This was not mentioned once in all of conversations with hotel staff.

Room Tip: make sure you know how many ppl in rm are being included in price
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
OregonSeaHorse, Manager at Seahorse Oceanfront Lodging, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Thank you for your feedback, I apologize if there was any kind of miscommunication on our part regarding the rate. We do our best to inform each guest at the point of reservation as well as our e-mail confirmation that will also list the rate for the room. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, we will make sure to use this for future training in order to avoid this oversight.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

So every now and then my GPS sends me to someplace I don't want to go.So instead of going to where it says I keep going down this road and I end up at the seahorse ocean front lodging.And then I meet Jessica .And all is well she gives me a great room for a great price and I am off and running. Thank you Jessica for making my day good.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank John M
OregonSeaHorse, Manager at Seahorse Oceanfront Lodging, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Thank you so much for your great review, and the wonderful comment about Jessica! We appreciate you taking the time to recognize the friendliness of our staff, and are glad you chose to rebel against the GPS that ultimately led you to our property.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

We recently spent 2 days here and totally enjoyed our stay. The room was very clean and well taken care of. We had a small dog and sometimes you get a room that is run down, but that was not the case here. Very nice view from our room. The office staff was friendly and helpful. The steps to the ocean are close but is quite a few steps down, we just too our time. The rates were very reasonable. The complex includes a pool and a Jacuzzi, which is open quite a few hours. This is one of the better places we have stayed on the Oregon coast.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kf12341
OregonSeaHorse, Manager at Seahorse Oceanfront Lodging, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are so glad that you had an enjoyable stay, and we hope to see you again the next time you are in Lincoln City!