All reviews front desk made to order breakfast the salt water pool buffet style cookies hot breakfast free breakfast room was large stay there again nice pool two queen beds pet area oregon coast one night stay family suite a great place to stay hot tub
Reviewed 16 October 2018

I booked a room on expedia for a concert stay at the casino next door. We had other friends staying here for the concert too. We tried to check in a 3pm and they told me they were sold out..when I showed them my confirmation they told me it wasnt there problem that they were sold out and I would have to go somewhere else...WHAT my friends are all at this hotel and I booked it 6 months in advance. I asked if every room was checked in already and they said No but I couldnt have one of those because they were sold out. They gave me a refund and a name of a hotel that was on the other end of town and no where near my friends or the free shuttle to the casino.
The next day I called the manager and he said...Yep...we overbook sometimes but at least we found you somewhere else to stay....>REALLY??????? I had to pay for a cab to the concert and back and I never got the hang with all my friends who were at the Ashley. NOT IMPRESSED! Would give a ZERO!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank WestCoastGiirl
Scenic52195967476, General Manager at Ashley Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2018

Dear WestCoast Girl,

I'm concerned about the cancelled reservation your experienced during your check in process.
Please accept our sincere apology.
Please know the Ashley Inn is under new management. The comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously.
Please be assured that the reservation issue you experienced has been addressed and the appropriate action has been taken.
Again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
We hope that when visiting the Lincoln City area you will give us another chance.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

Staff was friendly and very helpful. Rooms were spacious, clean, well kept and reasonably priced. Spent quite a bit of time speaking to the night clerk and he was extremely helpful in giving me ideas about what to do and where to stop on my trip down the coast of Oregon. Also witnessed other staff members helping people in various ways. Extremely nice place to stay.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank Bakerbob49

Dear Bakerbob49,

Thank you for your kind words of praise the staff were friendly and very helpful, room were spacious and clean.
The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all our guest. We are committed to total guest satisfaction.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

This place was perfect .. gentleman at front desk was great .. could have hung out all night with him .. room was clean bed linens 4/5 pillows 4/5 towels 4/5 .. breakfast was hot and plentiful .. eggs, meat, biscuits and gravy, toast-able stuff .. Starbucks next door along with a restaurant that came recommended by desk but was not the best that day .. convenience/liquor store across the street .. it’s north of the town center but it’s with in walking distance .. you should stay here

Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank SpyderKumo

Dear SpyderKumo,

Thank you for your kind words of praise the place was perfect.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

In any establishment, the people make all the difference in the world. Yes, the room was GREAT. The bed was comfortable, and we were surrounded by beauty. The lobby was REALLY COOL! The most wonderful thing about our stay was that the people at the front desk were so very kind, friendly, pleasant, and accommodating. Thank you, beautiful ladies.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank BonnieE285

Dear BonnieE285,
Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

This hotel is an older hotel that is not associated with any chain. The staff was very good but it was clear that is is an older hotel. We had to climb stairs with our luggage because there was no elevator to the second floor. The walls were thin and we could hear the sounds of the people in the next rooms. The breakfast was just the average hotel breakfast that was nothing special. It felt a little run down. We would probably not stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank musicman77

Dear musicman77,

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving your future lodging needs.