All reviews waffles covered parking d river indoor pool and spa choice hotels pet room very nice hotel cookies location is great hot tub parking lot front desk staff stayed one night free breakfast oregon coast biscuits and gravy great room
Reviewed 9 October 2017

If I hadn't stayed at an oceanfront hotel before staying here I would probably give this hotel an excellent. Reviews are really just people's opinions. For me, when I go to the ocean I want and ocean front room. We ended up here because everything else was booked for the Solar Eclipse. We were pleasantly surprised. The staff was wonderful I really enjoyed talking to everyone. The location was convenient, but close to the busy main street on the front side. It is across the street from the ocean however, so no rooms are right on the beach. If that;s not an issue, it is just one block from the beach, which is across the street. The property borders a state park/camping grounds which makes it very nice to take walks through the nature trail behind the building which goes into the park. It is adjacent to D River, so there are some nice views when you walk outside. The room was really comfortable and I thought it was very nice and clean. It was a huge plus that we could take our dog with us. The breakfast buffet was great and having a free meal for a family of 4 was a great added value. Would recommend this property to others.

Room tip: If you don't want street noise when windows are open, I would stay on the back side facing the park.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Room was very large and clean and the beds were very comfortable. Personal was nice and friendly. Hotel was clean and fairly new. This was the 2nd nicest hotel we stayed in on a 25 day trip. It was very reasonable priced for a beach town.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2017

three (3) nights at this Inn... Very good...Excellent hot breakfast included in room rate. Very good accommodations. Covered parking. Conveniently located . Great restaurants within walking distance. Located close to "Devils Lake". & Outlet. Would stay there next time in area. Staff very efficient /Friendly

Room tip: Suggest Third Floor
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017

We're a family with kids who stayed at this hotel. The staff were just okay and came across with a "I don't care" attitude. The rooms were very tired looking and in serious need of an update. I had an icky feeling staying in the room; never relaxed. The toilet was small in a bizarre way...like a toilet you'd see in a preschool for little kids. I felt like I almost sat on the floor when using it. The pool water looked super gross and I don't think it had been cleaned/maintained in a long time. Also, the parking was hard to get in and out of. The sofa in our room had several stains on it and we ended up covering it with a blanket (it's not a sleeper sofa).

The good parts of the hotel were the breakfast...it was plentiful and good, the view from our 3rd floor room of the ocean was nice (although the noise from the street traffic was bad) and the location to the beach was great...just across the street. The hotel was also close to a few restaurants and shops. Also, the beds were comfy. I also feel the housekeeping staff did a good job for the tired hotel it is.

In short - update the inside of your hotel. It's time! We wouldn't stay again until it's been updated.

Room tip: 3rd Floor Facing Ocean
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Across the street from the beach, great breakfast menu, friendly staff,pet friendly, reasonably priced most of the year. Price really skyrockets in summer or during special events. I will not pay $1500 for the same room I normally pay $80, no matter the occasion.

Date of stay: January 2017