1,602 results
All reviews whirlpool suite mo's restaurant siletz bay welcome basket dog friendly place taft district dog bed harbor seals view of the bay oregon coast continental breakfast pet area cookies crab parking lot great place to stay love this place
Reviewed 8 November 2017

We had two teens with us and loved staying there . We enjoyed the breakfast and mo's being right across the parking lot . The beds where comfortable and mornings where beautiful . we could see the ocean across the parking lot. We definitely will stay there again ! Thanks Looking Glass inn for a wonderful stay .

Room tip: we chose the 2 bedroom suite .. loved it .
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2017

We stayed in the one bedroom suite with a view, kitchenette, fireplace, and view of the bay. We adored it! Exactly what we needed. My favorite part is how dog friendly it is without really being able to TELL that it's a dog friendly place. Not a spec of dog hair or an odor in our room. Gift baskets for our pups when we arrived, and everything was so so clean. Really love it! We'll be back

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2017

The Looking Glass Inn was not only quaint, the staff member Kim was quite considerate and attentive. The jacuzzi was quite an incentive. My only regret is I was unable to stay longer. I did notice it's proximity to the beach, which, had I more leisure time would have been great to visit. My favorite parts of the room were the fireplace and the heavy terrycloth robes. I will certainly make another stay there.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2017

We have stayed at Looking Glass Inn many times and always find it a delightful
place. The rooms are always spotless. It is very dog friendly and they provide a
special doggy basket with towels,sheets, doggie bags and treats. I highly recommend
Staying there. The staff is friendly and helpful and a nice continental breakfast is
provided every morning.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2017

We loved our stay, the room was so nice with the fire going, and the beautiful view, so convenient to everything we wanted to do. The kitchen was nice, well equipped, the bed was comfortable, everything was perfect.

Date of stay: October 2017