“Super idea”

Ranked #66 of 155 Restaurants in Lake Oswego
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Cuisines: Deli, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Flying Elephants at Kruse Way offers your Elephants' favorites for breakfast, lunch & dinner, as well as select treats, cards & gifts. Kruse Way also offers pick ups or delivery for Sack Lunches & Flying Express orders.
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Sharing a space inside an office building this is the best of both worlds. Convenient and well appointed. Great parking, wonderful service geared to take aways. Grilled sandwiches, soup , salads, a large selection of beverages.
All tasty and fresh.

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

I first started going to Elephant Deli in 1993 when I would work on Saturdays and bring home dinner. Their pre-made dinners were fantastic, complete with soup, entree, and dessert. They were so good my husband encouraged me to work Saturdays. So when we found it was just going to be the two of us for Thanksgiving this year, we decided to order from a place we fondly remembered but hadn't visited in 20 years - and it's true you can't go home again. We ordered the individual turkey dinner, and it was terrible. We both had about 10 bites and threw the rest away. The turkey and dressing were tasteless and the green beans were undercooked and extremely garlicky. It was the worst Thanksgiving dinner we've ever had. Next time we'll do a Banquet frozen dinner - I'm sure it will be better and won't cost $40.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

In town on business just for the day. Grabbed a cup of joe before heading upstairs for a meeting. Staff was excellent! Coffee was good. Quirky, eclectic sort of shop. Baked goods and interesting beverage selection. Sat by the window. Employees VERY friendly. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I did a breakfast business meeting here and was really impressed with the variety of items in Flying Elephants. I had a generous serving of sausage frittata that was delicious. There were so many choices of drinks, meal packages and the like. It has many tables and chairs and just a nice clean, upscale feel to it. It was also relatively quiet compared to coffee houses which was really helpful for our conversation. It's a great place to meet particularly for business or networking purposes.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

This is my go-to place for lunch when I travel from So CA to our corporate HQ in Lake Oswego! It's a nice little deli within walking distance from our offices. They have a great selection of healthy salads and unique sandwiches. Mama Leone's soup is fantastic as is the Indian Lentil. Sometimes I have them "crisp up" a cheese croissant to go with the soup. Yes, it's a little pricey, but in my book, it's worth it. I discovered there's an "Elephant's" at the PDX Airport too, so when I arrive around noon, I take some soup or a salad "to go" and enjoy it at the office.

1  Thank ShannonI_11