Lowest prices for your stay
US$202
Free cancellation until 30/05/21
GardenInn.com
US$202
Free cancellation until 30/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$282
US$191
SAVE US$91
Free cancellation until 29/05/21
Orbitz.com
Hotels.comUS$202
ZenHotels.comUS$282
All reviews across the street breakfast staff definitely stay here again nice location business trip bed was very comfortable hgi lobby portland starbucks freeway renovation proximity microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 March 2021

Paid for a ‘premium king rm with beverages and snacks plus breakfast package for what was supposed to be a hot breakfast. Got a room that was totally unimpressive, had no snacks nor beverages, they aren’t even serving a hot breakfast and yet booked a package that included breakfast. When I tried to address this with cashier she said there was “nothing she could do about it that I had to call customer service! “

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank pjm474
DeEsta Denver, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Portland/Lake Oswego, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2021

Thank you for the feedback about your recent stay. We are very sorry your experience did not offer you the quality of service you deserve. COVID-19 has restricted food and beverage at the hotel, and with the restaurant still closed our breakfast is limited to the grab-n-go boxes in the gift shop. I understand that isn’t the great hot breakfast we used to serve, but we hope to have the restaurant serving hot options in the near future. Please contact me if there is anything else we can do for you at this time. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 31 December 2020

I've stayed at this hotel 4 different times over the past two years. I have another upcoming stay with them in a couple of months. This hotel is situated in a very nice, quiet neighborhood with plenty of nearby restaurants and Starbucks right across the street. I normally stay on the very top floor to avoid hearing people walk above me, so I cannot speak to if the walls are thin on top. During all of my stays here I have had friendly service and never any issues except for the occasional issue of weak shower pressure, but that seems to differ from room-to-room and isn't necessarily a problem with being on the top floor. I'm a very light sleeper and easily get awakened, but have never had an issue at this hotel. Pre-covid stays were better due to the freshly cooked breakfast that was served ala carte, however, covid put a pause on that. I've stayed at this hotel twice pre-covid and during covid thus far and I must say I'm impressed as to how friendly and welcoming the staff are here. Parking is free and it's right off of the highway behind some trees. The adjacent hotel next door blocks any noise you've otherwise hear from the nearby interstate. Definitely stay here if you're looking for a quiet spot. I've never had an issue with cleanliness either. Laundry is credit card or coin operated and the sundry store in the lobby has an array of snacks, drinks, items you typically forget to bring on vacation, as well as liquor.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 22 October 2020 via mobile

We arrived in the early evening and checked right in without issue. The desk clerk was friendly and knowledgeable. We went to our 2nd floor dog friendly room. It was clean and welcoming. Overall, the stay was very nice and the service was good.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank jefcof65
Reviewed 16 October 2020

We had a lovely stay in this hotel. It is exceptionally quiet and clean, plus during the time we chose (pandemic/Oct 2020), it was a great value. I assume most guests are business people, and that's why it's so quiet. We checked in with the Hilton app, and our smart phone opened the door.

The room was large, pleasantly decorated and well-maintained, and the bed is very comfortable. The microwave and fridge came in handy during our 6-day stay, and our very large TV was a nice touch. We traveled with our dog, and had a room at the back, bottom floor near the door, which made it very convenient to take him out to do his business.

The hotel seems to have done a good job of sanitizing surfaces and linens, etc., which is important during a pandemic, and we felt comfortable. There is hand sanitizer by the doors, and once they clean a room, they place a seal on the door so you know no one's been inside since. The remote was even sanitized and wrapped in plastic. My only negative comment is the room could use a couple more USB ports, but perhaps I didn't look everywhere.

Because of COVID-19, there was no breakfast served, but the hotel is in walking distance to nice places to eat, and is a short drive to pick up snacks, etc. at Trader Joes. I've stayed at numerous places here in Lake Oswego, and this is my favorite. We will definitely be back.

Room tip: If you're traveling with a dog, choose lower floor, by the door in the back (room 101-ish)
Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 6 March 2020

Very nice hotel, excellent restaurant and bar. The dinner menu was somewhat limited, but the food itself was very good, as was the service. Same with the bar...maybe not a huge selection, but all the essentials, and great drinks. Only minor complaint was I like firmer pillows!

Date of stay: March 2020