“Great Lunch”

Oswego Grill
Ranked #2 of 162 Restaurants in Lake Oswego
Price range: US$4 - US$31
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: "Upscale Elegance at a Casual Price!" Monday-Friday Complimentary Valet Parking at Lake Oswego location during the lunch hour.
Reviewed 21 April 2017

We recently met friends here for lunch. The food and service were excellent. We had fish and chips, which were moist and tender and Reuben sandwiches, which were rated as great. The only down side of the experience was the noise level, making conversation across the table difficult. All in all , we would go back again, but as a couple.

1  Thank Marilee F

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Had dinner with a co-worker here while working in Portland. The atmosphere was pleasant, the service was attentive, and the food was very good. I had the Fried Chicken which was very fresh and very tasty. Pricing was not out of line two entrees and 4 drinks were less than $70. I'd return if I am back in the area.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

We arrived later than normal for dinner, about 9 pm on a Friday and were seated right away as a party of 5.
Service was very good. I ordered the Northwest Steelhead which came with wild rice and asparagus. The Steelhead was divine! The whole meal was delicious. My husband got the mac and cheese dinner (who knew mac and cheese could be a whole dinner) and it was great. Other members of our party enjoyed their dinner as well.
We ordered their doughnuts to-go and they were oh so warm and good. Reminded me of homemade doughnuts. Definitely try these!
I would whole-heartedly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Fantastic service on a complex take-out order; ready exactly when they said it would be and they went through each item to ensure all was as expected. We had garden burgers and fries that were delicious. The salads were disappointing. (maybe that won't matter to may readers). Two of the salads were literally kale cut up with a few pomegranate seeds thrown in. The ease, yummy garden burger, lovely service folks, will bring us back..

Reviewed 11 April 2017

It can get pretty crowded during happy hour or the normal dinnertime. I try to go either well before 5 on a weekday or even around 4 on weekends. The happy hour menu is great. I usually get a burger but they also have quesadillas, chicken wings, and fish tacos which are all good and reasonably priced.