Lowest prices for your stay
US$120
View deal
Free cancellation until 26/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
Expedia.comUS$120
BestWestern.comUS$120
Agoda.com
1,120 results
All reviews front desk best westerns breakfast room pool and hot tub would stay here again waffles comfortable beds hot breakfast easy access king bed free breakfast portland bw pillows couch
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 April 2021

I've stayed in this hotel twice now and will definitely consider it for the future. It is centrally located and easy to access all Portland attractions, such as the Oregon Zoo and OMSI. The family rooms are a great way for everyone to have enough room while not paying the cost of two separate rooms.

My only complaint is that the pool area is noy open yet for guests, which can be understandable in these times... but when we were there a local swim lesson group was allowed to go in and practice in the pool. Giving an outside group priority over guests, who are spending their money at your hotel, seemed really unfair. And my 6-year-old daughter was VERY sad.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Prashant Gupta, General Manager at Best Western Plus Northwind Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2021

Carrie F,

We are so delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. It certainly is convenient that we have quite a few recreational areas close by. I do apologize that you were unable to use our pool and hot tub during your stay, we are in the process of fine-tuning our policies regarding full use. As we do not have a lifeguard nor A full staff to ensure that social distancing requirements are being met, it has been hard for us to allow guest access.

We truly hope you will come and visit us again, we are hoping to have a pool open sooner than later.

Reviewed 15 April 2021

I like Best Western Plus hotels. They tend to offer great value with their hot breakfast and rooms overall. This particular one was horrible. No security which invited local truck fixing guys in the park. Sketchy. Housekeeping is every 3 days and absolutely shows the lack of cleanliness even with that. This location gets a pass and No. The WILSONVILLE BEST WESTERN PLUS is close and 5 stars. You are way better off there, trust me. xoxo

Room tip: Street view rooms no blackout curtains
Date of stay: April 2021
Prashant Gupta, General Manager at Best Western Plus Northwind Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2021

murray7777,

We sincerely apologize if you were not satisfied with your stay. Here at the Northwind property, we take security and cleanliness very seriously. We have signage posted that we are more than willing to service your room whenever requested, some guests prefer That we do not service at all for their safety and to ensure minimal contact. We walk our property every two hours to ensure that all that are in our parking lots and all that are accompanying the hotel are either a paid guest or a visitor of a in-house guest. We cannot keep our guests from hanging out in the parking lot if they have paid to stay with us. I believe you had called down To the front desk with your concerns and I assured you that these were paying guests that We’re being put up by a local company For work. These were not simply locals hanging out in our parking lot.

We do the very best we can to ensure any and all of our guests that are visiting have a joyful and welcoming experience. We hope you will come back and give our property another chance.

Stay safe.

Reviewed 11 April 2021

This room was great. It was clean, well stocked,comfortable, dark and quiet. I slept well. The towels are amazing. They are thick and actually wrap around you. The shower had good water pressure and I love the citrus soap, body wash, shampoo and conditioner. I wish there would have been lotion, too. I loved the breakfast vouchers for McDonald’s. That was quick and easy for breakfast and better than a cold bagged danish and apple like we have received at other hotels.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Prashant Gupta, General Manager at Best Western Plus Northwind Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2021

nettevon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide our hotel with such a delightful response and rating. We certainly do the best we can to ensure all of our guests enjoy their stay. I am so sorry that there wasn't any lotion available to you in your room, for next time, we do have some available at the front desk. We used to have it in the room but it was not a popular item so we opted to provide hand soap instead. We GREATLY appreciate your kind words and we truly hope you will come see us again soon!

Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

Stayed here the last two nights of our vacation and I have to say it was a very good stay. The room was very clean and comfortable. The only draw back was the A/C. While it was on it cooled the room, but when it turned off the room got a bit to hot for our taste. Might have been user error. Sorry no pics.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Prashant Gupta, General Manager at Best Western Plus Northwind Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2021

29magpie,

Thank you so much for letting us know about your stay.

We are always looking to improve our property and we are always making changes to ensure out guests comfortability.

We greatly appreciate you leaving a detailed response on our experience so we can keep this in mind for next time!

We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 24 March 2021

Please know that as of 3/22/21, there is no pool/spa open and no hot breakfast. You will receive a voucher to get a “sandwich and hash browns” at McDonalds. If you like McDs that may not upset you. There was no mention of either closure on their site/location specific web page. If I had known, I would have searched for a hotel with these amenities open. I do feel they have discounted the price to reflect these closures.

Date of stay: March 2021

Voyage739917,

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent visit with us. We are very sorry that you were not able to uses our amenities and that you did not see any reference of this on our websites.

I will look into this and we hope you will come visit us again when our amenities are back up and running!