Lowest prices for your stay
US$113
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Lol.travelUS$113
1,117 results
All reviews front desk best westerns breakfast room pool and hot tub would stay here again waffles comfortable beds hot breakfast easy access king bed free breakfast portland bw pillows couch
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

Stayed here the last two nights of our vacation and I have to say it was a very good stay. The room was very clean and comfortable. The only draw back was the A/C. While it was on it cooled the room, but when it turned off the room got a bit to hot for our taste. Might have been user error. Sorry no pics.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Prashant Gupta, General Manager at Best Western Plus Northwind Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2021

29magpie,

Thank you so much for letting us know about your stay.

We are always looking to improve our property and we are always making changes to ensure out guests comfortability.

We greatly appreciate you leaving a detailed response on our experience so we can keep this in mind for next time!

We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 24 March 2021

Please know that as of 3/22/21, there is no pool/spa open and no hot breakfast. You will receive a voucher to get a “sandwich and hash browns” at McDonalds. If you like McDs that may not upset you. There was no mention of either closure on their site/location specific web page. If I had known, I would have searched for a hotel with these amenities open. I do feel they have discounted the price to reflect these closures.

Voyage739917,

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent visit with us. We are very sorry that you were not able to uses our amenities and that you did not see any reference of this on our websites.

I will look into this and we hope you will come visit us again when our amenities are back up and running!

Reviewed 23 March 2021

Best Western Plus is my go-to for business on the road. Northwind is fast becoming one of my favorite properties. From phone reservation, to check in, to check out the front desk and the entire staff is very friendly and accommodating which makes life on the road much easier. Travel time from PDX with no traffic is 22 minutes. There are plenty of places to eat in the immediate area. Interstate access is easy. The property itself is clean, secure, and you can tell that the staff takes pride in their facility.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

eugeboy_at_LARGE,

Thank you so much for providing our property with such a wonderful review. We always appreciate hearing from our guests and are delighted to see when they enjoyed their stay with us. We truly hope you will come see us again.

Travel safe and stay healthy!

Reviewed 14 March 2021

Great location, great service, and best of all, comfortable beds! The hotel is located near local businesses and restaurants. We were appreciative of the ‘Green’ efforts to minimize plastic trash. Nicely decorated

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Prashant Gupta, General Manager at Best Western Plus Northwind Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2021

rootntootn5,

We GREATLY appreciate your delightful review and the 5 stars along with it! We do the best we can to accommodate every situation and we are delighted to see that you were impressed with our hard work.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 March 2021

I had drove 12 hours with my family and attempted to check in around midnight when the girl at the desk took one look at me and told me that I would be charged an extra 500 dollars a night as a deposit. She wouldn't elaborate much further nor would she tell me when the extra money would be returned. I called and spoke to the assistant manager stephanie this morning and she basically tried to double talk me and said that an extra 500 dollar deposit applies to locals from Portland Oregon only which makes no sense as I'm not living here or from here and my identification card is from Kentucky. She then stated that it's a high protester zone and politicly active guests typically destroy the hotel rooms. I've never been so strongly discriminated against in my entire life and I'm glad that I refused to pay the extra 500 dollars a night and that I checked into comfort suits with no issues and was able to get my family off the road. I would never recommend a political discriminate hotel like this even if it is accustomed to violent distructive guests as the assistant manager Stephanie stated

Trip type: Travelled with family

Travellif17,

We are very sorry to hear about your experience at this property. As it seems you have responded with the exact same complaint on all social media pages and Travel Agency websites.

We have address this situation and have clarified the false accusations you are portraying.

Thank you and we hope you travel safe and healthy.