Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Expedia.comUS$134
Hotels.comUS$129
Lol.travelUS$153
1,120 results
All reviews front desk best westerns breakfast room pool and hot tub would stay here again waffles comfortable beds hot breakfast easy access king bed free breakfast portland bw pillows couch
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2021

Great location, great service, and best of all, comfortable beds! The hotel is located near local businesses and restaurants. We were appreciative of the ‘Green’ efforts to minimize plastic trash. Nicely decorated

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Prashant Gupta, General Manager at Best Western Plus Northwind Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2021

rootntootn5,

We GREATLY appreciate your delightful review and the 5 stars along with it! We do the best we can to accommodate every situation and we are delighted to see that you were impressed with our hard work.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 March 2021

I had drove 12 hours with my family and attempted to check in around midnight when the girl at the desk took one look at me and told me that I would be charged an extra 500 dollars a night as a deposit. She wouldn't elaborate much further nor would she tell me when the extra money would be returned. I called and spoke to the assistant manager stephanie this morning and she basically tried to double talk me and said that an extra 500 dollar deposit applies to locals from Portland Oregon only which makes no sense as I'm not living here or from here and my identification card is from Kentucky. She then stated that it's a high protester zone and politicly active guests typically destroy the hotel rooms. I've never been so strongly discriminated against in my entire life and I'm glad that I refused to pay the extra 500 dollars a night and that I checked into comfort suits with no issues and was able to get my family off the road. I would never recommend a political discriminate hotel like this even if it is accustomed to violent distructive guests as the assistant manager Stephanie stated

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Travellif17

Travellif17,

We are very sorry to hear about your experience at this property. As it seems you have responded with the exact same complaint on all social media pages and Travel Agency websites.

We have address this situation and have clarified the false accusations you are portraying.

Thank you and we hope you travel safe and healthy.

Reviewed 24 February 2021

Friendly front desk staff, very clean hotel, lovely room. However, the PTAC machine sounded like it was exploding off the wall every time it started up. Therefore, it woke us up. The pillows are bizarre and there is no pillow menu, no extra blanket or pillow in the closet. The pillows were globs of poly fill about 12" square. Bring your own pillow! Other hotels in the area offered 24 hr coffee service and a grab and go breakfast. NOT HERE! And if you need water you better bring it in cuz the vending machine took my money and didnt give me water. We were staying there due to a storm related power outage - no heat or water, so I thought the no water policy was very cheap. No night lite in or near the bathroom, so you stumble around in the dark. The best part was the wierd TV situation. The remote is cheap and has no guide. They must have hijacked the Dish Network because when you scroll thru the menu (once you find it) the channel you select does not match the station listed in the upper corner. Obviously some slight of hand there. I am a big fan of BW Plus hotels but this one has been stripped of all the comforts.

Date of stay: February 2021
Prashant Gupta, General Manager at Best Western Plus Northwind Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2021

RedBarn810,

We are truly sorry that you were not satisfied with your stay at our property.

Due to COVID-19, we have many restrictions and changes that have been put in place to ensure the safety of our guests and staff members. We do not offer 24 hour coffee services in our public area as this would be a very high touch point and could cause cross-contamination between guests unless this was watched and monitored 24/7.

We would have been more than happy to accommodate for any extra blankets or pillows if you needed, we simply do not leave them in the room to ensure that all items in your room are new to you and sanitized.

Our PEPSI company that we paired with was dealing with a power outage and extremely low staffing due to the storm, they were unable to visit during the week of this tragedy, therefore unable to restock our machines. We also reimburse any money that is taken off of a guests card and/or any cash they had lost.

Due to the power outages, our cable system experienced some downfalls, in no way do we hijack our cable services, we were simply doing the best we could in an emergency situation with a full house, minimal staffing and minimal resources.

Please stay safe and healthy during this pandemic. Thank you.

Reviewed 5 February 2021

Stayed at nights. Staff and hotel excellent, but they rented to a bunch of Sperry Rail truckers who warmed their trucks from 4 am-6am every morning, partied till 3 am and worked in the hotels parking lot on their trucks all day with music blasting and cussing at each other. Couldn't even open my window due to the smell of their exhaust. They are horrible guests and stay there a lot, making a 5 star experience a one star experience. So sad how company people can be so inconsiderate of othets.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Prashant Gupta, General Manager at Best Western Plus Northwind Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2021

daysg0by,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your thoughts. I am very sorry to see that excessive noise had caused your stay to be anything less than spectacular.

We will certainly keep this in mind going forward to ensure that our quiet hours are enforced better.

Please let us know if we can do anything else for you.

Reviewed 25 January 2021

I am quite impressed not only wih Best Western's gorgious and spotless facility, but with the staff's friendliness and ability to exceed expectations. I was starting my year out right with a special diet of no meat, pasta, grains, sweets, coffee, etc.... so instead of the regular breakfast, the staff offered us individual sack lunches catoring to our unique dietary needs. The lunches were yummy and perfect!

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Prashant Gupta, General Manager at Best Western Plus Northwind Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2021

love2bmom1,

Thank you so much for providing us with your feedback. We pride ourselves in ensuring all our guests have a wonderful stay and I truly hope you will come to see us again. In these tough times, it is glad to see that our hard work and team is providing our guests with the amazing service they deserve.

Thank you again and we will see you next time!

Stephanie Curtis