“We love Abbys”

Price range: US$8 - US$26
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Abby's Pizza is a hometown tradition, with a family friendly atmosphere, spacious seating, and the freshest ingredients available. Located on the corner of Ivy St and W 14th Ave, our friendly staff are ready to provide you with truly legendary pizza and ah-amazing service! Come in and experience the best Junction City has to offer!
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Any time we are passing through a town and spot an Abbys we top and it is always good ,this one was no exception very good pizza nice employees.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We go here often for lunch. They have a lunch special of pizza, salad bar, and beverage for a good price. The staff is friendly as well.

Abby's P, Manager at Abby's Legendary Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Pat, we are so glad to hear you like our lunch special. Thanks for the recommendation. Have an awesome week.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Abby's has excellent pizza, particularly the deep-dish pepperoni. The sauce is very tart and contrasts well with the cheese and toppings. I'm always impressed by the cleanliness of the restaurant and salad bar. The food is really great, so my only complaint is the price, which is a bit dear. Overall, this is a great small-town pizza restaurant.

1  Thank PhD_Jacket
Abby's P, Manager at Abby's Legendary Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

Quintin, what a great review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write it. We are so happy to hear this feedback and will be sure to let the staff know. Have a great weekend.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Met a friend for lunch. Arrived around 1:20 pm and the place was spotless. I was expecting some sort of challenges since we were arriving after the lunch crowd.

The salad bar looked fresh and inviting.

Entire staff smiled and welcomed us. My friend ordered fried chicken and spuds. I have never in my life tasted friend spuds that were this good. Totally unbelievable. I was eating a salad and invited myself to some of her large portion of spuds. Not sure what they do to them to be so tasty.

I will diffenitly go back for the spuds alone! Her Greek pizza was excellent too!

Lots of parking made it an easy fit for us.

Abby's P, Manager at Abby's Legendary Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2016

Shirley, this is the kind of feedback we love to hear! So great that our employees were able to clean and freshen up the salad bar after the lunch rush before you arrived. We are also happy to hear you discovered our spuds! Thank you for stopping in, we will see you again soon. Have a great weekend.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

It's almost not fair to rate pizza cause everyone has a different opinion about styles and types. I know what I like and I like it to be consistent. That's what Abby's does, consistently good. I also like their Chicken and Spuds better than anywhere else i've had them.

Abby's P, Manager at Abby's Legendary Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2016

Thank you so much for the perfect review! We really appreciate the positive feedback. We hope to see you again soon, have a great week.