“Limited but good menu”
Review of Bugsy's

Bugsy's
Reviewed 22 August 2016

Pretty basic, but decent. Great place to meet a friend, have a beer and some food together. Casual, friendly and social

Reviewed 3 November 2014

As out-of-towners, my wife & I felt this place offered great fun from dancing to playing pool while watching the Oregon Ducks victory over Stanford on the a HUGE screen T.V. as Karaoke being sung and winning my hands at Blackjack and of course with assorted food and full lounge beverage selections to enjoy!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Best bar in J.C.Try the Cali Club or Breakfast Burrito! They are to die for!Staff is Awesome! Sheri ' is my favorite Bartender!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I was mainly here to play pool with someone I met and had a great time. I believe it is a converted movie theater. We didn't eat much, but the food was great and the service was extremely good! They have live music on some nights, maybe Saturday...not sure. The bartenders are fast and they are busy. This place rocks!