“Muy bien!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: 541-9983599
Description: 541-9983599
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Truck driver from out of state; waiting for repairs to my trailer. I'd mentioned to the mechanic I was going to the Mexican restaurant I'd seen while driving thru town. He stops me and says, "No, you don't want to go there. Go here. It looks like a little dive painted yellow, but the food's great."
After almost twenty years on the road I've learned to trust a recommendation like this.
I ordered the chicken burrito supreme and it was fantastic! No frills, just great food and friendly people.
If I were stupid rich I'd fly here just for lunch. Guess it's a good thing I'm intelligently middle class then, huh?

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

We decided to try this place because I was in the mood for vegetarian Mexican food. I asked for an item in the vegetarian menu and the one guy in there said they didn't have anything on that vegetarian menu except beans and rice. We ordered a drink but all the soft drinks were out and he said there was no ice:( We even asked about chips and salsa and he said they didn't have that either.
This is the worst place in town and I will never go there again.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

If you are looking for a fishbowl margarita, don't go to this place. If you're looking for delicious, authentic street tacos and massive burritos as a decent price, this is your place. The spicy pork is amazing, the beans and rice are tasty, and they have almost all the flavors of jarritos. Truly a hidden gem.

Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

This is an older looking restaurant by the unused railroad tracks. We had the regular wet burrito and it was huge neither of us could finish it. It was very good and very flavorful. Don't look for any alcohol here, only soda pop and water.

Reviewed 18 May 2015

I love the food here it is truly authentic and the service is good, The prices are good. I will continue to eat here. I like it because it is fresh whole food not a bunch of processed saucy stuff I can't identify. Good stuff