All reviews separate bedroom bathrooms were clean pet friendly place coffee pot table chairs bunk beds stayed two nights close to town pots and pans place to stay longer stay off season deck enterprise mile campers microwave
Reviewed 24 August 2016

The cabin was perfect for the five of us, it was cozy. We loved the deck and firepit. The owner and housekeeper were both really friendly and helpful. This is out of town a bit with a nice view of fields. We would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Great place at a great price.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Scott H, Owner at Mountain View Motel & RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2016

Thanks Sandy...
AND for your patience with my slow-to-reply. Can't put my finger on why BUT things have gone nuts around here for the past month.
Anyway, I'm delighted that you and your family enjoyed staying here at the Mountain View Motel & RV Park. AND kudos to you for "discovering" and using that firepit -- in fact, I'm planning to add a new firepit in the RV Park.
Happy Trails,
Scott

Reviewed 13 August 2016

We spent 2 nights in one of the motel rooms, the room and bathroom were small but very clean except bedspread needed washing. I loved the view of the mountains from our back deck. We also were able to do our laundry with excellent and clean washer and dryers. The landscaping on the grounds was impeccable and the owner and housekeeper were very kind and friendly. We also loved having a small frig and coffee maker in the room. The only issue we had was we found out the hard way that you can't plug in a hair dryer if AC is running and lights are on, it'll trip the circuit breaker and it happened at 10pm and had to get the owner. Had I been aware of that,I would have turned everything else off first. I certainly would recommend staying here,great prices, pleasant and quiet stay!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Scott H, Owner at Mountain View Motel & RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2016

Oh yeh...
It's surprising how much electrical juice hair dryers pull! Especially when the frig, air conditioner, lights, TV and bathroom heat lamp are running, as in this instance. It's all part of our Energy Awareness Program!
We're fortunate that such hair dryer incidents rarely occur and count ourselves lucky to have Customers such as the Gold Wing Traveler who have a good sense of humor.
Good to have a sense of humor!
Happy trails, Scott

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Well maintained... Great views of the mountains.. Lawns are lush and green... Bathrooms are spacious and in good condition. Laundry facility is clean and economical.
Rv sites are spacious....Scott adds a very personal touch to your stay.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Scott H, Owner at Mountain View Motel & RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2016

Thank you JM!
Your review makes me want to stay here at the Mt View.
Do you remember seeing the Wildflower Garden with the Birdhouse in the midst of those 4 ft tall daisies? Well, just within the past week or so, I constructed a fountain over the Birdhouse -- shoots a spray about 10 ft into the air and makes rainbows in the sunset! Can't wait till you come back and see it.
Thanks, Scott

Reviewed 31 July 2016

Pride of ownership shows in the immaculate grounds of this location. Everything is clean and tidy. Only complaint - our unit with kitchen could use better seating arrangements. Maybe a loveseat or couch instead of a piano! And more comfortable chairs. Only 2 chairs in seating area plus wooden kitchen chairs.

Room Tip: Rooms toward back are farther from the highway, but noise is not a big problem.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Hi Josie72533...
Yeh, that upright piano is sorta like having a BIG boat anchor -- big, heavy, unwieldy and you can't even give one away. Believe me, I've tried! Stuck with it, I think. Hmmm, would you like to have a piano? Wanna trade for a love seat?
However, we've gradually been adding a rocking chair to our kitchenettes for more comfort.
Thanks for your suggestions. Scott

Reviewed 25 July 2016

This is a review of the RV park only. It is situated in back of the motel. We visited in our RV this weekend. The Place is immaculate. The spaces are large and clean with a table and lots of green grass. The bathhouse is up by the motel and it features private bathrooms (shower, toilet and sink). Owner was very accommodating of our late arrival and we got a primo spot in back by the babbling brook.
This is the quietest and darkest (at night) camp we have been to. Incredible sunset.
Yes , the owner came out without a shirt but so what.

Room Tip: All the RV spots looked nice
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sealrocker

Argh Mateys!!!!
Ye must've discovered me Pirate Rocks, eh? Did ye find me doubloons? Argh, they be out there somewhere.
Thank you for your review. The RV Park has now been 5 years in transformation from a weed patch and pretty disgusting bathrooms to graveled pads with irrigated green lawn in between, upgraded shower house, a swimming hole -- even Pirate Rocks. It gets better every year! Thanks again. Scott