“Good potatoes, french toast”
Review of Old Towne Cafe

Old Towne Cafe
Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Joseph
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We have eaten here in 2008 and again recently. It is so good that we want to give it a positive review for travelers to this part of Oregon.
Reviewed 18 September 2016

My second meal after a 4 night backpacking trip. The french toast was good. The potatoes were better for some reason after I came back to them. I was the their 1st customer, it was full with folks waiting by the time I left. Free wifi (I went outside so someone else could have my table to finish looking up some other things)

Oh sometimes they are closed on odd days, like when I arrived to start my backpack.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Great food and service at this hole in the wall location. Outdoor seating a little crowded and rough.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Both my husband and I had the veggie scramble. Everything was so fresh. The country style potatoes were flavor able. Really liked that you could order a smaller plate.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Went here for breakfast. Good food and service. Liked that there was small and large portions of almost everything on the menu. Sat outside. Would return.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

Their breakfast was really good; as well as the service. Nice local restaurant, not a chain. Highly recommend!

Been to Old Towne Cafe? Share your experiences!