“They are hiring, that tells you something....”
Review of R & R Drive In

R & R Drive In
Ranked #13 of 27 Restaurants in Joseph
Cuisines: American
Description: Phone: 541-432-9000
Description: Phone: 541-432-9000
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

We went thru the drive through to order some shakes, (we used to enjoy them.) We waited a bit and a gal came to the window and said she'll be right there so we waited some more, and waited, and waited.....then we waited no more.
We drove over to Mad Mary's and got served immediately...!

Reviewed 14 July 2017

My husband and I stopped in on July 4th - we wanted to pick up sub sandwiches for supper while waiting to watch the fireworks. My husband and I both had the ham and turkey sub sandwiches. WOW!!! They put lots of quality meat on the sandwich and the bread was really fresh. It was an AWESOME place. We will definitely visit again when we go back to the area, which we usually do several times a year. We highly recommend this place. By the way - a couple of local people highly recommended this place, which I always think means alot when locals highly recommend a restaurant.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Big patty of meat on a toasted homemade bun with sauce on both sides. The serving of fries was good size and the variety of shakes made it hard to choose. Service was timely even though the were a lot of customers.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

Nice little place that offers a lot of variety, you can get the usual burgers as well as a variety of more ethnic things.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

The place is not very big inside so a big group will want to seat themselves outside. We unfortunately didn't get to try any of the milkshakes, the machine was broke down. My husband and father in law were very pleased with their food and enjoyed it. Prices are good for the amount of food you get. My kids didn't really eat their food so I don't know if maybe they need to try something different. I had a taco salad but it wasn't any different then what I would get at a grocery deli or drive thru. It's just quaint, very hometown vibe.

Been to R & R Drive In? Share your experiences!