R & R Drive In
Cuisines: American
Description: Phone: 541-432-9000
Description: Phone: 541-432-9000
Reviewed 14 July 2017

My husband and I stopped in on July 4th - we wanted to pick up sub sandwiches for supper while waiting to watch the fireworks. My husband and I both had the ham and turkey sub sandwiches. WOW!!! They put lots of quality meat on the sandwich and the bread was really fresh. It was an AWESOME place. We will definitely visit again when we go back to the area, which we usually do several times a year. We highly recommend this place. By the way - a couple of local people highly recommended this place, which I always think means alot when locals highly recommend a restaurant.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Big patty of meat on a toasted homemade bun with sauce on both sides. The serving of fries was good size and the variety of shakes made it hard to choose. Service was timely even though the were a lot of customers.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

Nice little place that offers a lot of variety, you can get the usual burgers as well as a variety of more ethnic things.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

The place is not very big inside so a big group will want to seat themselves outside. We unfortunately didn't get to try any of the milkshakes, the machine was broke down. My husband and father in law were very pleased with their food and enjoyed it. Prices are good for the amount of food you get. My kids didn't really eat their food so I don't know if maybe they need to try something different. I had a taco salad but it wasn't any different then what I would get at a grocery deli or drive thru. It's just quaint, very hometown vibe.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

We were in town visiting family, and were told to meet up with them here for dinner. This a very small place with limited seating. We took up their entire little side room. The service and wait staff were all very kind, but the food was not great. We had shrimp and fish (I understand that this is a far inland for fresh) but, we are talking about Costco or swans man grade heated in a fryer. This is not something I would write a rave review for. Others in our party got burgers, taco salads, and kids mini corn dogs. We plan to try some of the other places in town next time.

Been to R & R Drive In? Share your experiences!