R & R Drive In
Cuisines: American
Description: Phone: 541-432-9000
Description: Phone: 541-432-9000
Reviewed 7 June 2017

Nice little place that offers a lot of variety, you can get the usual burgers as well as a variety of more ethnic things.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

The place is not very big inside so a big group will want to seat themselves outside. We unfortunately didn't get to try any of the milkshakes, the machine was broke down. My husband and father in law were very pleased with their food and enjoyed it. Prices are good for the amount of food you get. My kids didn't really eat their food so I don't know if maybe they need to try something different. I had a taco salad but it wasn't any different then what I would get at a grocery deli or drive thru. It's just quaint, very hometown vibe.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

We were in town visiting family, and were told to meet up with them here for dinner. This a very small place with limited seating. We took up their entire little side room. The service and wait staff were all very kind, but the food was not great. We had shrimp and fish (I understand that this is a far inland for fresh) but, we are talking about Costco or swans man grade heated in a fryer. This is not something I would write a rave review for. Others in our party got burgers, taco salads, and kids mini corn dogs. We plan to try some of the other places in town next time.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

I got the mocha milkshake (about 20 kinds!) and the 1/3 pound cheeseburger. They offer many other sandwiches, but I could not get a recommendation and it seemed like it was mainly a burger place. Lots of seating inside and out, they do have a drive up, and some called in an order, I would guess more folks eat in.

Very good prices, did not feel like a beer so I decided to go here rather than the brew pub after finding out another place (outlaws) would not open at 5 like it was listed.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

We stopped here to order lunch and were pleasantly surprised at how delicious the food was. The burgers are large and delicious!

Been to R & R Drive In? Share your experiences!