“Frozen food reheated ”

Cuisines: American
Description: Phone: 541-432-9000
Description: Phone: 541-432-9000
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

We were in town visiting family, and were told to meet up with them here for dinner. This a very small place with limited seating. We took up their entire little side room. The service and wait staff were all very kind, but the food was not great. We had shrimp and fish (I understand that this is a far inland for fresh) but, we are talking about Costco or swans man grade heated in a fryer. This is not something I would write a rave review for. Others in our party got burgers, taco salads, and kids mini corn dogs. We plan to try some of the other places in town next time.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

I got the mocha milkshake (about 20 kinds!) and the 1/3 pound cheeseburger. They offer many other sandwiches, but I could not get a recommendation and it seemed like it was mainly a burger place. Lots of seating inside and out, they do have a drive up, and some called in an order, I would guess more folks eat in.

Very good prices, did not feel like a beer so I decided to go here rather than the brew pub after finding out another place (outlaws) would not open at 5 like it was listed.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

We stopped here to order lunch and were pleasantly surprised at how delicious the food was. The burgers are large and delicious!

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

This was recommended by my husband. He swore by it I was skeptical. They were slow and the staff seemed scattered and stumbling over each other. People actually were canceling orders. So I skipped ordering ... My husband ordered a Reese's pieces milkshake, that is not what he got... He got a vanilla milkshake with a bunch of peanut butter chips in the bottom of the cup that were still whole. They would never go through a straw!!!! I would probably not eat here....

1  Thank start2day
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Stopped in after a week of eating freeze dried and canned food in the mountains. Stopped in with friends that had been before. It did not disappoint. Get one of their awesome burgers and add a blueberry shake. One of the best shakes I've ever had.

Been to R & R Drive In? Share your experiences!