“Yummy breakfast/lunch”

The Honeysuckle Cafe
Ranked #14 of 26 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Went here for the first time with my family this past week. The menu is filled with healthy, organic options as well as the usual eggs, potatoes, pancakes, etc. I ended up getting the special which was a Denver skillet and it was delicious. I also had their blueberry muffin which was awesome. The rest of the group waited until 11:30 to eat lunch (they stop serving breakfast at 11:30). Their food was plated well and looked great. Everyone was happy with their meal. My only gripe if u can even call it that is my toast was a little over done and it bothers me a tad when restaurants state on the menu “no substitutions”...very off putting. However when I asked for no meat the waitress accommodated me without a problem. Overall great little cafe that I definitely will return to. You can tell the owners love food, how it’s made, and where it comes from!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Inventive Menu & Wonderful Folks...Go!!!" Have taken our Local Friends and most all of our Out Of Town Friends & Family - They ALL enjoyed their selections and we had a Great Time. We are So Happy that Honeysuckle is one or our Favorite Restaurants in our area!

Reviewed 22 October 2016

We decided to drive out to the Applegate Dam and wanted to include breakfast here since we had never been. We were pretty hungry and were happy to get fed. Until the food arrived that is. It was cold, the food was plain as plain can be, the biscuits were tasteless and the butter couldn't spread on it because they too were cold. When we told the waitress that everything was cold she said nothing but did shrug her shoulders. I didn't think any restaurant could ruin breakfast but this one did. between the three of us we spent $33 not counting tip. Yes, I think we should tip the waitress because she didn't cook the cold and bad tasting food. However, it wasn't a 20% tip because she offered no help when we expressed our disappointment in the food.

My best advice is to tell you that if you are driving out to the Applegate and want to eat out find somewhere else or eat before you go. I cannot, in good conscience, recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

We visited the Honeysuckle Cafe in Ruch, Oregon for breakfast on a Friday mid-morning. The breakfast crowd had pretty much left by the time we were there, and there were only two full tables in the cafe. This was one of the best breakfasts I've had! The bacon was thick and crisp, the eggs done perfectly (over easy), and the toast was excellent. I like the fact that they locally source most of their food, which helps to justify that the cost is a little bit higher than one might expect. Our waitress was efficient and pleasant. I'd definitely stop here again.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Just wow. We had a fantastic lunch - the slow cooked pork shoulder on homemade tostada shells was so good, as was my husband's BLT. Very attentive waitress kept glasses filled and made sure we had everything. This is a must stop if you are in the area!