“LIKE BEING HOME, AND YOU WANT TO STAY !”

and 1 more site!
Bybee's Historic Inn
Ranked #4 of 8 Jacksonville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 October 2016

I stayed here twice in the past 8 days...it was so WONDERFUL the first time, I had to stop on the way back! The rooms are so beautiful, well appointed and comfortable. The people I met on both stays were friendly and delightfully conversant on multiple topics.
Breakfast is beyond delicious. I can't say enough about the food...other than you really need to go to this AMAZING B & B and see for your self.
As for the innkeepers... lovely, charming, friendly, caring, warm...genuine!
Going to Bybee's is all the reason you need to go to Jacksonville, OR.

Room Tip: The Carriage Room is unbelievable!!!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank delyn35

Reviewed 15 August 2016

I have been fortunate to have stayed at the Bybee's Historic Inn about 10 times over the years. I have stayed in the Elizabethan room, the Victorian room, the Pioneer room, the Governor's suite, and the Renaissance room. They are each different but they all have common elements: they are appointed elegantly with antique furniture, 1,000 count imported linens, totally spic n' span, have access to WiFi, flat screens with DVDs & cable, telephone, fluffy white robes and they are quiet and relaxing.

In addition to the sleeping rooms, the rest of the Inn is beautifully appointed and makes me feel like I'm living the history of the 150+ year old historic building.

The hosts are helpful, gracious, and make me feel like a family member. They cook gourmet breakfasts with a creative and ever-changing menu. And they adapt my food for vegetarian and gluten-free needs.

The location of the Inn is only one easily walkable mile from downtown Jacksonville which makes it accessible to the Britt, restaurants and shops. They even provide a drop off and pick up for those attending the Britt concerts. But it is far enough from town to sit on the grounds around a fire pit and watch the stars.

The grounds are well manicured and peaceful -- I've heard other guests say they don't want to leave it any more than I do. The hosts take care of me and other guests with warm hearts. I highly recommend it!

Room Tip: Britt concerts, Crater Lake, Ashland & the Shakespeare Festival, Rogue River white water rafting...
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Catherine N
Reviewed 14 August 2016

Last week my husband and I enjoyed another delightful stay at Bybee's Inn. Although the region's other amenities (concerts, plays, fine dining, wineries) abound, Tina and Vikki have created the main attraction for our vacation. From their gracious hospitality and gourmet breakfasts to the comfortable rooms and lovely grounds, Bybee's Inn has been our favorite B&B destination for many years. Whether for two nights or a week, we always look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2016

My husband and I have stayed at several bed and breakfasts in the Jacksonville area. This is by far our favorite. From the moment you step on the porch, you will find yourself feeling like you're stepping back in time and returning home. The rooms are of elegant decor, bed was comfortable, exceptionally clean and the grounds were meticulous. There are lots of private sitting areas for a couple to enjoy each others' company or curl up to read a book. The innkeepers, Vikki and Tina, could not have been any sweeter. They were very attentive hosts; you can tell they take pride in their bed and breakfast.

Speaking of breakfast....Amazzzing! I challenge anyone that offers a better breakfast than Bybee's. A three course breakfast was provided. The food was delicious and plentiful.

My husband and I will definitely be returning here again!

Room Tip: Comparatively speaking, this is the best bed and breakfast in the area and...at a reasonable price.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2016

This is the best B & B we have ever stayed at. We were treated like royalty, better than family, from the moment we arrived. They think of everything! Food was to die for. Decor was beautiful as were the grounds. They even gave us a ride to a Brit concert and picked us back up and it was normal procedure. I was on crutches so REALLY appreciated their care. Attention to every detail. What a great group of gals. Stay there any time we are in the area. It is a destination in itself.

Room Tip: Large antique mansion type home with a lot of history, beautiful grounds for weddings.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonville
32.2 km away
24.5 km away
Weasku Inn
Weasku Inn
#1 of 15 in Grants Pass

Been to Bybee's Historic Inn? Share your experiences!