“Lovely Stay / Gracious Host”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Private Room, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2
Hood River, Oregon

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Danielle...
“Lovely Stay / Gracious Host”
Reviewed 16 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

I found This B&B by accident and am so glad I did. My room was huge, clean, and comfortable. The grounds were gorgeous. But, the best part of my visit was the professional & super gracious host. Don made me feel safe, welcome, and right at home in an instant. I checked out super early due to a Race I was participating in the next morning. Don was so disappointed that I would miss breakfast (I was too after seeing the spread!) that he got up extra early to make sure I had fresh brewed coffee. I will definitely go back and make sure I stay long enough to enjoy the full treatment. I highly recommend!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing