“Awful. DOn't waste your money”

Dancing Dragon Restaurant
Ranked #109 of 314 Restaurants in Hillsboro
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 21 February 2018

My wife and heard good things about this restaurant and thought we'd give it a try for take out.

Worst. Chinese. Food. Ever.

THe Low Mein was extremely salty. Otherwise, it had no taste.

THe Dancing Dragon Fried Rice was absolutely tasteless. I had to add copious amounts of soy sauce to get any taste from it.

The Fry Boy chicken wings weren't fried, but soggy and awful.

THe Happy Family was very salty and tasteless.

Won't be going back unless they level the place and build something else. It was that bad...

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 4 February 2018

It is so hard to find a traditional Chinese Food restaurant, you know, the type where you order a # 1, #8 and so on. Well, this is the place. The food is generous but was much better just two years ago. Has become very pedestrian. Here is the real rub and I hope they read this and change. I want it to be my go-to place because I live close by.
Start acting like you are glad we came in. Be friendly. Stop using your front booth as your office for bookwork or preparing vegetables like snapping peas. Service has felt like we are inconveniencing you for coming to your place. Your takeout must be good, but you must notice, few are sitting in your booths and at your tables. We are going to try again, but you have new competition in town. Here wishing you success but can't recommend you right now.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2017

I was hungry and wanted chinese food so we stopped here for an early dinner. Most of the chinese restaurants I've been to the meal comes with soup but not this one. I had to also ask for the hot tea we weren't asked if we wanted some. I ordered the almond fried chicken and I wasn't impressed it had a lot of breading without much chicken. My husband ordered the special #7 sweet and sour spare ribs, fried shrimp which I also tasted and his was very good the shrimp did have alot of breading but it was good. I wouldn't eat there again.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Feb. 16 2017. This is the first time I've been in since the remodel, the food was great and portions were ample, the service was fast and the people so nice, this order was a take out order but everything was great, it's so nice to have good Chinese food so close to home.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Good fried rice and shrimp is good batter but shrimp is Not deveined the yuck looking stuff in back. Poop ?
Has big family seating and back room by bar is good for meetings.
Have some gambling machines.
Plenty of parking