“Correct address is 7575 SE Tualatin Hwy. at Cornelius Pass rd.”
Review of Reedville Cafe

Reedville Cafe
Ranked #9 of 315 Restaurants in Hillsboro
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2018

Very nice breakfast, great service, but Trip Advisor lists the wrong address. Correct address is 7575 SE Tualatin Hwy.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

We had the whole family since the kids were out of school. We started off with drinks since it was so hot. They were followed by Walla Walla onions and buffalo wing appetizers. I had a reuben which was good and the others had burgers and loved them. The service was good and restaurant was clean. I would try it again but was not overwhelmed.

Reviewed 21 July 2018

This is a nice café with a very good relaxed atmosphere, clean, good food at reasonable prices. This was our second time there and we enjoyed it both times. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Have lived here a while and always know if I need a bite in a nice environment, good food at reasonable prices, Reedville always comes through. Thank you -)

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here a few times recently for breakfast with friends. I’ve had the Eggs Benedict, and the Chicken Fried Steak, both were great. I’ve also had the Pulled Pork Stacker, and while it was delicious I thought the pork was a little on the chewy side. Staff is friendly and attentive, and there was no pressure to leave as we sat around socializing for about 45 minutes after our meal. Prices are reasonable for what you get, and they make a pretty decent Bloody Mary too! I recommend giving it a try.

Been to Reedville Cafe? Share your experiences!