All reviews parking lot drink vouchers semi trucks beer or wine denny's restaurant room was clean restaurant next door great place to stay best westerns bottled water easy access no elevator eastern oregon night's sleep very pleasant stay waffles off the highway
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Good clean room and facilities. Pool was very clean and a nice comfortable temperature. I didn't give it five stars for two reasons; 1) Small round toilet. 2) No hot tub. Breakfast was well done. Having Denny's next door is nice so you don't have to go looking for a place to eat dinner.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

We chose this hotel because we are members and had a free stay coming. So what a better way to use it than to visit our son. My husband myself and 2 granddaughters stayed. Clean room, super nice staff, breakfast was good fresh fruit and yogurts. They had Almond milk which I was greatful for. We received vouchers for drinks over at the restraunt. No elevator which is fine by me but others may want to be aware. I have no complaints with this hotel stay and yes. We would stay again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Jessica N, General Manager at Best Western Hermiston Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Thank You so much for the Five Star review! We are so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

This motel is about 5 miles north of I 84 on US 395 and it is worth going out of your way. It was very clean, well maintained and very quiet. The staff was pleasant and they gave us a 10% discount for dinner at the Denny's restaurant next door. Our room was large and clean. The beds were comfortable, and the AC was quiet. There was a large work desk & chair, and a smaller table with 2 chairs. There was a microwave, fridge and coffeemaker. The TV had lots of channels. The bathroom was small, but well arranged - you didn't feel cramped. The sink was in the bathroom. Breakfast was great - scrambled eggs, sausage, hash browns, baked beans, waffles, fresh fruit, bread, bagels, yogurt, etc. Last but not least, they have water fountains in the hallways. We'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Thanks so much for your wonderful response! We appreciate the details you listed for the TripAdvisor community!

Reviewed 17 July 2018

If you are just traveling through Hermiston like I was what a perfect spot. Right on Hwy. 395 with a 24 hour Denney's right next door. This Denney's happens to have a full bar in the rear too. But you won't need to buy breakfast because like all Best Westerns you get a great free one at 6:30 AM right in the hotel. This hotel has a nice indoor heated pool too. The rooms are the full amenities you come to expect from BW with the large flat screen TV, lots of channels, plenty of power plugs, good free wi fi and clean facility. The bed was comfy with good pillows. The staff was very friendly and quick to assist when asked anything. Breakfast was a little special too. Really good scrambled eggs with a few extras I enjoyed.

Room Tip: As with two stories, pick a room upstairs If you don't want to hear the guy up stairs.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you thank you! We are all so happy to see that you had a wonderful stay with us. Yes, breakfast is nice since we get most of our product from there ;)

Thanks for letting the TripAdvisor community know about your recent visit with us! Come back again soon!

Reviewed 8 July 2018

This hotel is was a great place to stay. The staff was very friendly and always there if you needed somethin. This was the first night of a 10 day trip and I unfortunately left my hearing aids in the room. I called the room that night and they told me they found them and would hold them till I got back on the 28th. The room was very clean and a great bed. The complementary breakfast in the morning was very good. Yes we will be back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Jessica N, Manager at Best Western Hermiston Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you for writing a review! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and the staff was friendly and efficient. It's great that you found value in your stay. We look forward to seeing you again!