“Not Great Service”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 25 May 2017

I sat in the wrong spot. I could see our waitress eating her lunch and checking her texts. Would not have been a bad thing, but we were waiting for the drinks we had already ordered. Other than the service, the food was superior to most cafes. Portions were generous. Great parking for all size vehicles.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

I've stopped at this place for lunch several times. The food is very good and the waitresses are attentive.

The price is a little high for the one-time-through salad bar, as there is only a small plate provided. The all-you-can-eat salad bar is a better value.

The last time I was there (September 2016) the prices had gone up on the menu. Unfortunately, it made me look elsewhere for future eats, as I feel like the value is not there anymore. If you don't mind the new higher prices, I'd still recommend this place.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

We stopped as the restaurant looked very popular with many cars in the lot. Food was very good. The service was excellent. It was a bit pricey for what you received.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

As popular as this place is hubby and I don't care for it and we both think it is overpriced for what you get. No real complaints, just not for us.

1  Thank Notreallypleased1
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Good place to eat. I have only eaten there once and that was tonight. They close at 8:30 and I walked in at 8:25 and they agreed to feed me I had the pork-chop dinner. I tend to arrive at restaurants at closing time, and normally the food isn't their best, as everybody is try to head home. The food was fresh and very good. The reason I stopped at this place was because of the reader board along side the road that said, " experience our fresh strawberry pie" Come to find out they are famous for their strawberry pie. They truly are. The pie was amazing.