All reviews evening reception front desk place to stay soup and salad breakfast buffet a great stay up to date enjoyed my stay fresh fruit rooms are clean cookies stayed one night oatmeal indoor pool hot tub motel accommodations
Reviewed 14 September 2018

We recommend the Hermiston Oxford Suites to anyone traveling to the area. They're always most welcoming, the rooms are clean and comfortable (with a fridge and microwave) and our dog is welcome as well.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2018

The rooms are always clean, I stay here twice a year. Sometimes the guest services are a little bit slow and taking care of things that need to be done. Sometimes I've encountered that that patrons are loud, I've brought it to the attention of guest services and nothing was done. The security could be better. For the most part I like this hotel. I will be back I'm sure.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 September 2018

After a long hot day of helping my daughter and son in law pack up their apartment I said "enough, pack up the mattresses, you need a good night's sleep before you start your drive to California" I called the hotel who were able to accommodate us in a family suite which consisted of two rooms. The room was pleasant, spotless and beds were super comfortable. There is a bar fridge, coffee maker and staff were lovely. Included in the price was a very nice breakfast and complimentary bar drink. We had a pleasant evening together and a good night's sleep before they headed to their destination and I went home in the other direction. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who finds themselves in the Hermiston area.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jackie747
Reviewed 10 September 2018

This place is a gem tucked away in a small delightful town.Easy access to resturants and shopping. Ways have very polite staff. Breakfast and evening snacks are always tasty. If you're lucky you get some really good.cookies at the check in desk.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2018

The lobby welcomes guests with a western themed décor. The first impression is that of a clean, well-run, well-maintained establishment. The front desk folks were friendly and efficient. We checked in early without difficulty or delay. We had a studio king suite on the first floor looking out on the parking lot. The bed was comfortable, the pillows were soft, the towels were thick and the shower was hot. We visited during the weekend of the county fair and the place was pretty full, but none of the staff we encountered seemed rushed or stressed. The breakfast was fresh, plentiful and delicious. The complimentary meal is served in a dining area off the lobby with seating available in the dining room, a separate sunroom and an outside patio area as well. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend Oxford Suites to anyone visiting Hermiston.

Stayed: August 2018