“birthday fun”

The Ram Restaurant & Brewery
Ranked #1 of 88 Restaurants in Happy Valley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 May 2017

We used to be regulars, but when they moved to this new location we had a bad experience and hadn't been back. My wife had a coupon for her birthday, so we thought we give it another try. This was a totally different experience. Everyone was friendly. We were seated at a nice, big, comfortable booth. Our server, Rudy, was wonderful and kept on top of everything. We had forgotten how good the food was. The salad was fresh and tasty. My Butt Face Chicken was fabulous and my wife enjoyed her hamburger. The Mud pie for dessert was great and I don't think two people can finish one. Great prices and there also seems to be a good special. Since their staff seems to be better trained, we may need to become regulars again.

1  Thank Orphie27

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Well my wife,mother and son decided to eat at the Ram. Again the food was superb and at a good price.Family atmosphere so you can take your 80 something family member to a small child and still enjoy yourself.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Perfect place for a burger and beer. Most always eat in the bar where you can watch multiple screens for daily sports. Have some of the best burgers and fries, pleasant service which is prompt and welcoming.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

Well staffed people. Very helpful. A little tough on parking but worth waiting or the extra walk. The food was good and the Mud pie was unbelievable (you could order one for 4 people.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

I used a local food delivery service to order from this restaurant. It was very good, even though it was cooled down. The garlic fries were delicious. The burger was pretty good, though a bit overcooked. The slaw didn't fit my tastes. The strawberry cheesecake was incredible the next morning as a pre-breakfast treat!

1  Thank wwirwg