All reviewsfire pitnice clean roomsground floorwalking distanceastoria
Reviewed 24 July 2016

We reserved 2 rooms on July 23, 2016. upon arrival both rooms were upstairs. We failed to explain that my husband could not climb stairs. They were fully booked for the night. There was a very nice gentleman remodeling a room on the ground floor and upon hearing that we needed a ground floor, he hurried to finish the work and to have the room cleaned within a hour. That is great customer service. When we came back in a hour the room was complete and clean. The finished rooms are very nice clean rooms and with the friendly service I recieved, if I were in this area again, I would not hesitate to stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: always check out a rooms reviews. It really does make a difference.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2016

My brother and I were looking for places to stay for hours. All camping spots were full. As I notice this motel and stopped hoping for a 2 bed room. The desk person was helpful and friendly. The room was clean and quiet. The price was reasonable for 2 people.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 February 2016

This is all my opinion.

I found the room mostly clean, furniture was uncomfortable (table, wicker chair), bed was mostly comfortable.

I found the scent of cigarettes overwhelming (outside the room), pot too. The room was noisy TV and more...hmmm natural noises from the people next door all through the day and night.

Never saw the owners or staff, no ice machine or room info.

I would not go back. If the noise and smoke don't bother you you may like it, it wasn't for me though.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2015

free wifi clean rooms great staff and perfect location. loved staying here coming back next time im around. cant wait to stay in this perfect little inn. if you like great hotels for a great price you should stay at the south jetty inn

Room Tip: bottom rooms are best for the older folks
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank nolan m
Reviewed 23 July 2015

Motel was recommended to us by the Astoria Info Center. Excellent find for the rate. Small out of the way motel on a fairly quiet street with great eating next door. Helpful owner who appears to be trying hard to improve the place. Now that we know about it, we will stay there again on our return trip.

Room Tip: Stayed on the upper floor. It was very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple