All reviews fire pit nice clean rooms ground floor walking distance astoria
Reviewed 18 June 2016

My brother and I were looking for places to stay for hours. All camping spots were full. As I notice this motel and stopped hoping for a 2 bed room. The desk person was helpful and friendly. The room was clean and quiet. The price was reasonable for 2 people.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 February 2016

This is all my opinion.

I found the room mostly clean, furniture was uncomfortable (table, wicker chair), bed was mostly comfortable.

I found the scent of cigarettes overwhelming (outside the room), pot too. The room was noisy TV and more...hmmm natural noises from the people next door all through the day and night.

Never saw the owners or staff, no ice machine or room info.

I would not go back. If the noise and smoke don't bother you you may like it, it wasn't for me though.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2015

free wifi clean rooms great staff and perfect location. loved staying here coming back next time im around. cant wait to stay in this perfect little inn. if you like great hotels for a great price you should stay at the south jetty inn

Room Tip: bottom rooms are best for the older folks
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank nolan m
Reviewed 23 July 2015

Motel was recommended to us by the Astoria Info Center. Excellent find for the rate. Small out of the way motel on a fairly quiet street with great eating next door. Helpful owner who appears to be trying hard to improve the place. Now that we know about it, we will stay there again on our return trip.

Room Tip: Stayed on the upper floor. It was very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GWN57
Reviewed 11 May 2015

I definitely will be returning for another stay at the South Jetty Inn. Great service from check in to check out. I really liked the welcoming feel the room presents at first site,reminds me of a studio apartment.Our room was decorated with all nice up to date furniture,very comfortable, and at night we could even walk out and enjoy a fire at the fire pit! Property is very well maintained and the atmosphere is just peaceful all around. I can't wait to go back again, I recommend everyone I know to check out the South Jetty Inn.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family