“OH MY GOSH....GOODNESS”
Review of Donut World

Donut World
Ranked #3 of 10 Dessert in Gresham
Reviewed 10 October 2017

These donuts are better than any other in the city. Friendly staff and super selection. Great prices. If you want a good tasting donut then this is the place!!

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

The donuts are fair, middle of the road, grocery store quality. The staff is horrible. The people behind the counter never smile and always act as if they really hate being there and dealing with people.

I've been in here at least a dozen times now, and each time the service is the same...poor at best.

On my last visit, they were out of a standard donut that every shop has by the dozens. When I asked instead for another of a specific donut I already had in the box, the lady rolled her eyes and added it in. It was not until I got the donuts to the office that I noticed she put the wrong one in the box.

If you just want to get a quick donut and don't expect any kind of reasonable customer service, then this place will work in a pinch. If you want a GOOD donut, and a friendly staff then drive East another 10 min and stop in Sandy at Joes.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

My family & I have been eating donuts from Donut World for years. They never disappoint us. No fancy frilly keep weird stuff. Just good old fashioned fresh baked donuts. All the traditional flavors. I stop in every week and take a dozen to a meeting I go to, everyone there loves too. I constantly run into people I know there. It's very popular. The quality of the donuts is fantastic. Always Excellent.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

We were very excited about getting donuts but unfortunately we were highly disappointed. My friends beat claw did not have almonds which she has come to expect from a bear claw. My Apple fritter had an excess of cinnamon.. But no apples. A sad morning for these donut enthusiasts.

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

I've been going to donut world for years. My family and I love it here. Great doughnuts, awesome service and good prices.