“Love this place! ”

Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #66 of 196 Restaurants in Gresham
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Never disappointed here! Great food and great customer service! I like to come here for solo lunch but this kids love it as well. The Gresham location is very accommodating...best location out of the 3 I've been too.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Watching a work not have clean gloves on before making my sandwich, I said something to the manager. Then when we got our 3 full meals home the quality and service and the amount has changed with the new crew of not well trained food handling employees. Stop talking to each other in front of us waiting on you for our order and work on customer satisfaction and getting our order right and happiness so we want to return and tell our friends.
Even if they put new gloves on after touching boxes and front lobby area then return to grab Bread out to make the sandwich.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

I have eaten at several of their restaurants. The food is excellent and the restaurant is very clean.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

I ordered online for a "Rapid Pickup". No special directions or real changes to the listing on the online menu (other than, no tomato). When I arrived 1 minute past the time listed I thought, no worries; it'll be on the shelf. Not only was it not on the shelf there was a few people in line to get to the counter. When it was finally my turn (15 minutes later) and I asked about the order the woman at the counter just said, "It's not there? That's strange." She then turned to the folks in the prep area who said they did not have an order for me. I then showed her the responding email stating that the order was placed, paid for and the time it should have been ready. At that point she started taking my 'issue' more seriously. The order had been sitting on a counter in the back and was never placed on the shelf. What really bothers me though is the woman never apologized, offered my anything (a drink, a cookie, money back). Nothing. Handed me the bag and turned to the people in line behind me. Don't know if I'll be back to that location-I can take mistakes without a problem, but not being acknowledged or apologized to is just rude.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Very good selection of soups, salads, breads. I especially enjoy their soups and lattes. Fast service. Parking not so good.