“Worst Service Ever”
Review of Pub 181

Pub 181
Ranked #89 of 200 Restaurants in Gresham
Reviewed 21 May 2016

There aren't a lot of good breakfast places in our neighborhood but Pub 181 has good food. Unfortunately my husband and I have experienced the worst service the handful of times we have eaten there. The last time was Mothers Day and we were relieved that it wasn't busy. We sat down and waited...and waited. A waitress passed us several times and never once said "someone will be right with you". Finally after 15 minutes, my husband went up to the bar to order us something to drink. While he was there, another waitress came to our table, threw down menus and asked me if we wanted something to drink. I told her my husband just went up to the bar and she rolled her eyes and stormed off never to come back. My husband couldn't even get a drink at the bar. The two times we were here before we also had to wait a long time to order and the waitress was rude (same one that rolled her eyes). Our daughter and her boyfriend have experienced the same thing on other occasions. It would be one thing if they were really busy when we were there but they were not. Unless they hire friendlier help, I will not be going back.

Reviewed 17 December 2015

the place has been under new management for several years now and it has risen to the top in the food served , service personnel and the building has been updated. yes it is a tavern / bar.lots of people, music always on. do not expect a quite sit down formal dinner.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

Check the board for their daily specials. These are full meals with generous portions. This is a great place to meet friends, watch a game, or just relax. It has a friendly neighborhood pub atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 September 2014

This is a great bar to relax or to party! The staff are friendly, the drinks are good, and the food is delicious! It's a good place to go watch sports, they have several large tvs around the place and pool tables for extra fun!

Been to Pub 181? Share your experiences!