“Not Bad”

Add it.
Lee's Garden Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #71 of 201 Restaurants in Gresham
Reviewed 17 January 2017

The service is always fast and friendly. The food is okay. The rice is dry, so ask for extra sauce if you need it.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

I gave this a 4 star rating for a few reasons, now please understand that being one who could walk around with a white glove on checking things out "I say could", but I do watch for things like dirty tables, dishes,etc. and make note, now I have come to the conclusion that some people A. Just don't want to spend money or have it, to improve the existing bldg features and the amenities and the restrooms B.while the food and service may not suffer more no less, as I always say usually the condition of the bldg inside and out will tell of the experience you may be in for.I gave this 4 only because food and service its always spot on.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

The first thing I noticed after being seated was the tea service on the table. Our sweet waitress greeted us and then filled our tea pot with hot tea. Now, I don't know if this is a local thing or a Lee's Garden thing, but it's classy and I like it. We have to pay for hot tea service at home. Onto the food: Most everyone had General Taos chicken and enjoyed it. Very fresh. Kids has sweet and sour chicken. Again, fresh and hot. They have a nice wine selection and serve beer as well. We would definitely return if we weren't having to head back down south in a day.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

I really like this restaurant.I usually go a couple times a month for their weekday lunch special before 3:00.I usually have their 3 choice of Egg Too Young,Pork Chow Mein & Pork Fried Rice,all very fresh.Large portions,enough for lunch the next. No fancy decor,just good food & friendly service.One of my regular go to restaurants.

Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

Not very much foods. My family we come here once a while...just because. Customers service is terrible tho.