“Really good”

Chang's Mongolian Grill
Ranked #30 of 201 Restaurants in Gresham
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

We love Chang's! The food is so good and they cook it right there confront of you! You also get to choose what you want. You go down a line like a salad bar. The only down fall is they don't open till later. I wish they were open for lunch.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Good location, dun family restaurant with really good food. Something for everyone. Fast friendly service.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Always a pleasant atmosphere and great food. My whole family loves this place and we order all different things so everybody eats family style. You can't leave this place hungry!

Reviewed 31 August 2016

I loathe writing bad reviews about restaurants, However I have to call them like them as i see them while taking all things into consideration, taste, service, cleanness of the area you eat and drink and I really do entertain the thought that the cooks are as good as most all customers however the last few times I've been it's been just average at best with a couple flips in the air of the stir fry turner and all is good , no, no just average, i can do all that at home with my own ingredients and price ouch,I am not real sure why but last couple times food has seemed somewhat bland.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Not sure if it was my choice of foods or seasoning but food was bland at best, although there is a lot of it. One and done for me...