“very good steaks”

Outback Steakhouse
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Been a long while since we have been here. Birthday dinner for spouse. Had the sirloin with baked potato and house salad. Not often I get served a medium well cooked just right. Potago was bing, salad just right. Delightful evening and they even gave us complementary hot brownie & ice cream for the birthday gift.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Even though this Outback is in a not so nice area, the ribeye was cooked perfect and our waitress was stellar.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Me and my wife went here to eat and I had the steak and garlic shrimp and breaded shrimp, my wife had the Mac and cheese and chicken tenders. All the food was good. My steak I ordered it medium rare and it was perfect and tasted great, it melted in my mouth. The shrimp was also good. My wife’s food was good also I know this because I had to try it of course and my wife said that it was good. The dinning room was very clean the restrooms were clean the employees were friendly and helpful. When we come back we will go back here again to eat. Thank you for an Awesome Anniversary Dinner.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

The dinner food is delicious. However, the happy hour menu is best left untouched.
We have had a number of different items on the regular menu and have always been pleased with the quality of the food. The service is usually very good and very polite people working there. The only bothersome issue is the prices are raised pretty regularly and have become quite high. Due to this we definitely go there much less.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

WE went there for our anniversary dinner my wife's halibut was overcooked and very dry and when we asked for tarter sauce they said they were out. My ribs were soaked in bbq sauce and it overpowered the taste of pork ribs. I do believe we will try somewhere else to dine in the future.

1  Thank tloneil1103