“Went there for a good dinner and was very disapppointed”
Review of Outback Steakhouse - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Outback Steakhouse
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 24 February 2017

WE went there for our anniversary dinner my wife's halibut was overcooked and very dry and when we asked for tarter sauce they said they were out. My ribs were soaked in bbq sauce and it overpowered the taste of pork ribs. I do believe we will try somewhere else to dine in the future.

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank tloneil1103

Reviewed 21 November 2016

Stopped in for lunch to try the steak and endless shrimp that they had been advertising. Special was not on the menu, and I had to ask about it. At that time waitress brought over a separate flyer that had not been given to us. When order came, steak was cooked as ordered, but very small and very spicy. Herb shrimp were good as were the fried shrimp. Mashed potatoes were good. Overall ok food but a bit spendy for what you get. I drank tea and a refill was never offered.

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank Laurie D
Reviewed 2 October 2016

The dinner was delicious and very filling. We ordered the blooming onion and couldn't eat it because it was too spicy for our taste. The management took it away and did not charge us and actually gave us a coupon for a free appetizer on our next visit.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 2 June 2016

Can't go wrong at Outback, good food, good appetizers, good service! Just make sure you wear a sweater cause it's always a bit cold in there.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 24 May 2016

Never had a bad experience or never had to wait long to be seated. I do find their portions a little small compared to the price the ask.

Date of visit: March 2016