“Great big, and tasty Burgers at a handy location-- Next to Gresham Fred Meyers”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #60 of 201 Restaurants in Gresham
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 January 2018

A co-worker had mentioned that he loves going to Five Guys. I had never been to one and thought I would give it a try. When I walked in and saw the small tables and chairs and that eye sore red/ white checks on the walls I though "Oh My, This is a burger dive."

I ordered a Burger andlfries. I was surprised when the server asked me what I wanted on it. I asked what do you have. And she handed me a list of items that you can have on your burger. So I asked for Lettuce, Pickle, tomato, ketchup, and mustard.

At first I thought the burger was a bit pricey. That was until I got a good look at the burger--. It looked very large.AndI was pleasantly surprised to find that there were two patties of meat. And man, this burger was really good too!

Very glad that my co-worker told me about Five Guys.Now I will pay more attention to them and stop in to eat their places more often.

This place is located at the Gresham Fred Meyers. So you can do your shopping and stop in here for a bite to eat all in the same trip. So it is very handy.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

My son and I decided to stop here for lunch after doing a little bit of shopping. The burgers were great and the milkshake was spot-on. Definitely worth the stop for lunch

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I don't eat fast food much but they have really good burgers and fries. You can go shopping at Ffed Meyer then stop and have lunch before you return to you hotel.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I thought the burgers and fries we ordered tasted good but the serving size was just too large. We could come close to finishing. We split a serving of small fries and each had a burger. Sadly we had to throw out much of the fries.
I would go back but order a small fries to split and a small burger to split.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

I did not enjoy the cheeseburger at all. The meat is lower quality like fast food restaurants, the buns aren't flavorful and the frys are burnt

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!