Lowest prices for your stay
Wyndham
SAVE US$17
Booking.comUS$66
PricelineUS$66
Lol.travelUS$79
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 November 2020

The desk manager Makayla was very polite, informative, and she made the whole visit to this location better. The breakfast was good as long as you got up early for it, can’t complain, it’s free. Was a little noisy but that’s to be expected when next to a busy road and the max train. Great help and very professional.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 October 2020

I love it here the two front desk girl omg were the best help ever love it here I had the greatest best breakfast. Staff was just great and me n my wife will come back again . I felt like I was important as I am a platinum member wyndom rewards member.

Date of stay: September 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 31 August 2020

should of read reviews first, it was late BUT worst place I have ever stayed not to mention the employees that worked there are so disrespectful and unprofessional! The whole place smelled like cigarettes and my room had hairs in bed, a sock under the sheets, and food on the walls, screen lying outside window, it was a trap room for sure. When I checked out the next morning to get my cash deposit, KAYLA came and told me I would not get my money cuz she found my blunt that I smoked IN MY CAR that morning before I showered and had to be at my meeting, I left it by the bed when I left, well it may have had an odor of marijuana from the half smoked blunt but the WHOLE PLACE smelled of cigs and weed and I DID NOT smoke in my room I am not stupid, its legal yes but not in the room, she told me to call mgr, so I did and he said he would call me back and never did and when I called again, kayla said your not getting it back and housekeeper told her I had 6 people in my room?? I dont even know anyone in that town and NEVER had 6 only 4 just like I told them when I booked that night, my 3 kids and myself! THEY PROBABLY MAKE UP LIES TO SPLIT THE CASH DEPOSIT! this place should be extra clean due to COVID regulations but the hotel was dirty and the other guests walked in and out with NO mask and clerk said u need a mask and they said okay and kept walking it was so unprofessional DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ITS A SCAM AND ITS FILTHY!

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 21 December 2019

The hotel rooms are outdated and dirty. The whole hotel smell like smoke. Check in my room and there wear dirty socks under my sheets bed and glitter on the floor. That tells me no one had vacuum the room. Dog hair all over the floor and the sofa looks like there semen spots all over it. My bathroom door has two holes looks like someone had punch it. The toilet plugs up just by flushing it and BED BUGS!!!

Room tip: Go Somewhere Else!!!
Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 16 December 2019

Ok place but toilet ran all night and electricity went out in my room so no heat for a bit. I had the same room last time I stayed and the toilet ran all night then as well. I am disabled so no other room available apparently in order to take time to fix the issues.

Date of stay: December 2019