“Good Breakfast and Good Service”

Sweet Betty's Bistro
Ranked #3 of 201 Restaurants in Gresham
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Serving amazing breakfast and lunch all day, everyday! We have great specials and even better bloody mary's. We host private parties at night. Seasonal Patio Seating and a kid's play area. Recently remodeled.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Trip Advisor reviews recommended this place in Gresham so I gave it a try. I ordered a breakfast that came with cinnamon french toast, two eggs, bacon, and potatoes. It was very good and the service by the waitress was very good. I got coffee and another fill up and I recommend this place to people who want to try it for breakfast.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

good food, yummy sandwiches , most;y for breakfast and sandwiches. Breakfast served all day, and burgers. great staff and home style cafe. I don't know if they take reservations, but weekends are busy usually.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Fun place to eat with great service and atmosphere. Casual and kind of funky. The coffee was blue collar and the mimosa's were mostly champagne, just they way I like them!

Reviewed 21 July 2018

Late morning found me wanting a real breakfast. I knew there were places in downtown Gresham, spotted SB, wasn’t sure they were open. Many choices, decent service, I’ve had better coffee, the food was good and a nice portion. I just beat the rush. Check them out.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Great food, and friendly staff. This place can get busy but totally worth the wait. Quirky little cafe makes a fun environment. Prices are decent and food is yummy!