“Yummers”

Price range: US$2 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Serving amazing breakfast and lunch all day, everyday! We have great specials and even better bloody mary's. We host private parties at night. Seasonal Patio Seating and a kid's play area. Recently remodeled.
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Went for breakfast . Delicious . Service was great and the interior is wonderful. Ordered the French toast and it was amazing . Made with cinnamon bread. Definitely a favorite place now.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Great breakfast joint. Such creative dishes and drinks. It is a place that should be on your list to try.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I live outside of Gresham and whenever I have family visit from out of the country I take them to Sweet Betty's because my previous experiences had been positive. Sadly, this time, was completely different. We arrived, and there were many tables available, nobody came to attend us, so we just made our way towards a table. Ended up sitting outside and the waitress took a good 5 minutes to bring the menus. There were other people outside and apparently only two waitresses. Long story short every table was helped and we weren't even acknowledged. When I went to ask the waitress if she could get our waitress she seemed annoyed and said " she'll be out!" We waited five more minutes.(In total we were probably there 15 to 20 minutes without ANY service. Not even water.) Finally, we decided to leave. I will not be going back and hopefully this doesn't happen to anybody else. Couldn't help but feel a little discriminated against...

Happyface4444, Owner at Sweet Betty's Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

I am so sorry for your negative experience! Our servers are usually pretty quick on getting tables set up so I do not know why you were skipped over! I will be looking further into this and using it as a teaching moment. Please do not give up on us because of one bad experience, we are very committed to customer service.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Been here 3 times now and the food is excellent!!! Best pancakes and omelet ever! Bloody Mary was just perfect spicy but not too spicy. (you'll get the baby bottle reference when you visit)

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Nice atmosphere out side seating which we Love.
A lot of fun specials.
We have only had breakfast here & it is excellent food.