US$98
US$182
US$159
US$95
US$82
All reviewsbriechestnut roomfrittataevery morningportland areacompoteexcellent hostsown bathroomcraftsman homebernese mountain dogpeaceful settingbreakfast was delicioustimberline lodgecolumbia riverwafflesbarbaratodd
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Wonderful Craftsman home, very comfy and quiet and nice to have your own bathroom! It was quite a nice change from the usual hotels in Gresham. The location is a little out of the way but worthwhile to find it.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Wonderful Hosts, very comfortable place to stay with lots of attention to detail...
Very relaxing and welcoming. Lovely 100+ year old Craftsman style home well appointed, and Todd cooking a wonderful breakfast with great coffee!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2017

My wife and I had the best time at Todd & Barbara's Forest Springs B&B. They were exceptional hosts and provided a wonderfully relaxing environment. All their recommendations were spot on. I would not hesitate staying there again or suggesting their place to others. It was my first time in the Portland area and we split our stay between seeing the falls and hiking, and venturing into Portland for shopping and sightseeing. This is located in the middle of both worlds, so driving in either direction was reasonable.

Room Tip: only 2 rooms at this B&B, so I imagine it books up quickly in the non rainy season
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Forest Springs was one of the highlights of our trip to Portland. Just 20 minutes outside of the city, it is a beautiful 110 year old B&B tucked away in a peaceful forest with guests rooms that are well appointed, beautifully upgraded and in a private and quite section of the house. The hosts, Barb and Todd are absolutely lovely - wonderful to talk to and so welcoming. They are people you want to stay in touch with and come back to visit in years to come. Breakfast served by Todd every morning was a delicious treat. We even took some recipes home with us. They have an adorably friendly Bernese Mountain dog named Brie and if you have kids that like dogs, Brie will certainly be a highlight for them! The historic town of Gresham is charming with several restaurant selections. We would have stayed longer if we could!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2017

What a wonderful visit to Forest Springs B & B. I stayed for 4 days, 3 nights and must say, this is my favorite B & B that I have visited. From the moment I arrived, I felt right at home with the owners, Todd and Barbara. Every morning Todd prepared a homemade breakfast-- French Toast, Frittata, Scrambled eggs to order, fresh coffee, yogurt, fresh cut fruit, you name it!

I felt so relaxed, just visiting with Barbara in the sitting room upstairs or the beautiful living room on the main floor. I stayed in the Chestnut Room, and I felt like I was staying up in a treehouse!

They made me feel like I was staying with family, taking a sincere interest in my Guide Dog for the Blind Puppy graduation in Boring, Oregon.

I was so sorry that it was time to leave. I will definitely be back soon, when Erickson, my next GDB Puppy in Training graduates!

-Laura Ann R-T, the Cookie Lady of Boulder, Colorado

Room Tip: You may choose from the Chestnut Room or the Cedar Room, both are beautiful!
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo