All reviews brie portland area compote comfortable place to stay wonderful hosts own bathroom craftsman home breakfast was delicious timberline lodge the columbia river gorge waffles barbara todd cats dog accommodations hood
Reviewed 26 February 2017

What a wonderful visit to Forest Springs B & B. I stayed for 4 days, 3 nights and must say, this is my favorite B & B that I have visited. From the moment I arrived, I felt right at home with the owners, Todd and Barbara. Every morning Todd prepared a homemade breakfast-- French Toast, Frittata, Scrambled eggs to order, fresh coffee, yogurt, fresh cut fruit, you name it!

I felt so relaxed, just visiting with Barbara in the sitting room upstairs or the beautiful living room on the main floor. I stayed in the Chestnut Room, and I felt like I was staying up in a treehouse!

They made me feel like I was staying with family, taking a sincere interest in my Guide Dog for the Blind Puppy graduation in Boring, Oregon.

I was so sorry that it was time to leave. I will definitely be back soon, when Erickson, my next GDB Puppy in Training graduates!

-Laura Ann R-T, the Cookie Lady of Boulder, Colorado

Room tip: You may choose from the Chestnut Room or the Cedar Room, both are beautiful!
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 February 2017

Forest Springs was a beautiful retreat with plenty of space to kick back and relax. Conviently located, while still far enough removed and tucked in the woods to provide a peaceful setting. The place is very well-kept in a historical / arts&crafts fashion. Todd, Barbara, & Brie (the super friendly Burmese mountain dog) greeted us upon arrival of a short notice. We ended up staying longer than expected due to the welcoming environment and superb hospitality. I looked forward to breakfast everyday being that it was always fresh, healthy, and tasty along with a endless cup of coffee from a choice roast.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

Location is amazing! A bed and breakfast in the truest sense! If you are looking for a place to relax - and take in the serenity and beauty - in a forest-like setting - this is it. And you are only 2 miles from the cute historic downtown Gresham ! The inn is truly a departure from those cookie-cutter corporate BnBs. While the home is a historic 110 year old landmark- the guest rooms with on-suite bathrooms are updated with all the modern and stylish amenities a guest would need. The innkeepers (Todd and Barbara) truly understand their guests and "Chef" Todd's culinary talents will bestow a breakfast that rivals a European 5 star restaurant. We can't wait to return during the summer months where one can enjoy the long warm summer days by a cozy outdoor fire in the Inn's summer garden. Our stay was beyond expectations and we'll be back soon.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Many thanks to Todd for the marvelous coffee early in the morning followed by equally outstanding breakfasts! I certainly enjoyed visiting with the family and staying in your lovely home while in the Gresham area. Our visits and having your dog, Bri, love up on me added to my time there.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 November 2016

One of the most beautiful B&B we have stayed in , the setting was lovely Todd and Barbara were unbeliebale welcoming , nothing was an issues and they went out of there way to make you welcome .
The room was 5 star and the breakfast OMG even better .
My son feel in love with there frinedly dog called Bree :) I would highly recommend this place to anyone visiting Troutdale , the only downside is we only stayed there for 1 night could have done at least 3 nights :) .Thank you for making our stay very special

Room tip: A Must stay!!!