“Huge Portions, Pedestrian Fare”
Review of Canton Pearl

Canton Pearl
Ranked #90 of 201 Restaurants in Gresham
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Nice little place on the way to the airport (PDX). Service was great, friendly and attentive. My husband had a stir fry meal that he said was excellent. I ordered a deep fried combo plate that was enough food for three people. My shrimp was good, the egg rolls were excellent, but the sesame chicken was bland. Extremely reasonable for amount you get.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Came in after setting down in my hotel and in dire need of something that wasn't burgers or pizza. Got directed here by the receptionist with a hearty "I've no idea if it's any good!!"
Well .... It is!!
I had the crab puffs followed by the curry beef. All was plentiful and tasted delicious.
The staff were friendly and attentive.
You can do a lot worse that give this gem a try

Reviewed 25 February 2016

Chow Mein was dry, pork crumbles only, mainly vegetables, but little celery or carrots.
The worst pork chow mein we have ever had at any Chinese restaurant. We, also, had the Szechuan beef which was very good. But, stay away from the pork chow mein!