“Sushi and Drinks”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

The place has a classic downtown glass front entrance. Our server was nicely dressed with a professional uniform. We were here during an off time in the late afternoon/early dinner on a Saturday, so it caused some slow timing. The salmon was excellent, very fresh and nicely portioned. They had Pfriem on draft a delicious Oregon beer out of Hood River. Great spot for no frills good quality and value sushi. When I visit Grants Pass it is one of a few sure bets for good food.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

The food was pretty good....once you finally got it. THEN the live music starts and you can't hear yourself think. Too cramped and too loud for me during dinner time.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

We had wanted to try a local sushi place but they were not open and my son says G Street is better. We decided to give it a go and have some food here. It is kind of a a weird set up as this place used to be a pretty rough and tumble place back in the day. The service was great and I had the Gyoza and my husband had the Volcano Rolls. Done to perfection we both really enjoyed the food and the help were super friendly. Will go again.

Reviewed 2 December 2016

My husband and I are sushi lovers. After moving to GP, we were desperately looking for a sushi place. We tried G Street Bar and Grill and we not disappointed. Delicious sushi, outstanding service. We've been here about 5 times.

Thank John and jeanni... M
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

I've been here numerous times, sushi is great! Service on the other hand is the worst ever. I've been here Tuesday nights when there are 3 other tables that are sat and Friday nights when it is a full house and had the exact same, horrible service. Tonight I sat for 1.5 hours after ordering, finally asked to close out my drink tab because food obviously wasn't coming. Seriously, if they could only hire waiters/waitresses that knew how to wait on a table. I do not go out looking to spend $40 on dinner to not be served promptly.