Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$80
Hotels.comUS$82
Expedia.comUS$82
Agoda.comUS$80
eDreamsUS$80
TravelocityUS$82
All reviews decorated differently morning glory room tuscany room continental breakfast motel units
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 November 2019

Older style building, updated rooms and I found it to be extrmely comfortable and quiet for being on a main drag, which makes it convenient to things too. My room was a smaller one (solo travelers often get those) but it was very updated and tastefully done.
I wasn't sure how I'd like it going in, but now that I've stayed there I suspect my trips to Grants Pass will include it if possible.

Room tip: Ask what you need p if they have it, you might get it. Just remember, this is small old school motel not the Carlton. Behave!
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 20 October 2019

We stayed here for 4 nights on our recent visit to GP. We had the Morning Glory room. A lot of the artwork throughout the place is done by local artists, some involved in the Bear Hotel and Museum. Our room had a well appointed kitchen, the bed area was a little cramped and the bathroom was really small. Not good for someone who has long legs, or bad hips or knees. The toilet was very low and there was no leg room. The shower water pressure was low. The room was quiet.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank mxnbsnswthplsr
Reviewed 15 October 2019

Buona Sera Inn is an old motel that has been lovingly updated. Our room was spotless, and the king size bed was comfortable. The staff was very nice and the continental breakfast was good, all for $106.37 tax included.

Room tip: Many rooms are named. We reserved the Romantic Garden Room several months in advance
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 3 September 2019

This is a roadside motel that has been renovated. The price was excellent ($81 including taxes). We had the room next to the office. There was a bed & couch, but not much space to walk around them. The bathroom was also very small. A continental breakfast was included, but the food choices offered were limited (instant oatmeal, yogurt, pastries, energy bars, orange juice & coffee). There was no cold cereal on the day we were there.

We set the GPS in the car to guide us there & it is a good thing we did! I'm not sure if we would have found it on our own. Since we approached town from the south, this hotel was on a one-way street going the opposite direction. It would be easier to find coming from I-5. It is good to note that the hotel is on the left.

The staff was helpful. They gave us directions to places where we could find a late dinner. When requested, they also gave us a map of the town, which helped us navigate to the places we needed to go. Their explanation of the system of one-way streets was very helpful.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 27 August 2019 via mobile

I can NOT figure out why anyone says anything positive about this establishment. I arrived just before 10 pm with my daughter. The lot had several late model cars—including a Mercedes. I figured my husband must have actually found a diamond in the rough in this motel. That’s where the positivity ended.

I expected a queen sized bed since we were just sharing for a quick sleepover on our way to California—the bed was a full—if that. The sheets were wrinkled and gross. The room was insanely hot and stuffy. There were several odd hairs in the nasty, pink, mold-stained shower. The water pressure in the sink and shower weren’t even close to a light rain. There’s like an odd space between the pre-fab shower and the wall—where they put in a strange non-shelf they apparently built for no reason. The towels were weird blue-gray-brown—which didn’t match. There’s a reason hotels use white linens—so they can be bleached between guests. I doubt they’ve ever properly cleaned these linens. A weird wall paper trim of country type houses lined half of the room. There were three separate locks on the door—leaving me slightly terrified. The room was “decorated” with dusty silk flowers sprayed with some odd flower scent—tucked into the vase were several glittery Easter eggs on sticks. Don’t worry though, because they provide green wine glasses and a cork screw.

The bed was as hard as a rock. I love a firm bed—but, this felt like a 1 inch foam topper on top of ply wood. I was more comfortable sleeping on the ground when I was camping the following night. My hopes of getting a decent night’s sleep were dashed by sharing a tiny bed with a kid combined with thin, kitchen-type sheer curtains which provided no sun blockage.

The only positive of this was that we didn’t linger and carried on with our road trip by 7:15 am. The decent cars were all gone well before we were—leaving me to believe the other ‘guests’ shared my horror at this place—or, that they were visiting other ‘guests’ by-the-hour.

Date of stay: August 2019