Lowest prices for your stay
Quality
SAVE US$11
Hotels.comUS$83
Expedia.comUS$83
FindHotelUS$83
All reviews every employee small refrigerator and microwave nice room stayed nights nice breakfast pet
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2020 via mobile

When I checked in I like almost all faces were evedent of fatigue confusion sorrow, emotions that in my experiences can make people unpredictable. People seeking refuge due to the almost entire state consumed in fire. and although evident exhaustion on the faces of the staff due to the sudden influx of guest. with full knowledge that they to may no longer have a home to go to. Every employee that I encountered right from the beginning with the receptionist where excellent there empathy and natural smiles I now to me was a comfort in a crazy time thank you staff of quality inn for showing us guest a prime example of how we should be to one another if I owned the establishment I would give you all raises, because it is characteristic like all of yours that produce regular customers. Sept 13 2020 guest 119 thank you

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 February 2020

We rented an adjoining room for 4 adults. The rate was fantastic! Rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was on time and had a good variety of available choices. Close to freeway for easy on and off.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 30 October 2019

This is a very good mid-range priced hotel, with a nice breakfast. The location is quiet and the staff friendly. There is plenty of parking. Try the Thai Restaurant across the street. We had rafts and kayaks on vehicles, and they were safe in the parking lot.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 24 September 2019

Our room was on first room back at the bottom side. No pet area so had to walk about 1 1/2 blocks to find grass by real estate building. Room was average with carpet (not pet friendly floor covering). I had lots of trouble getting WiFi to work despite front desk helping me several times. However staff was friendly and helpful. This motel would be my choice again if just passing through for night and traveling with dogs. However I might check out other motels in town first. We had very noisy family above us that continued to jump/bounce and be very noisy for several hours even after I went to desk to chat about all the noise.

Room tip: despite being pet friendly there was no place for them outside, not even grass.
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 4 September 2019

We had noticed that this hotel did not have the best of reviews. I called and spoke with Cassie at the front desk who let me know we would get one of the remodeled rooms if we gave them a chance. We are so glad we did! We had a very clean, spacious upstairs room that had a small refrigerator and microwave. The hot breakfast was great. Every employee we spoke with was friendly and helpful. The check-in area, the breakfast room, and the pool were all very clean. We stayed 3 nights and will definitely stay here again when in Grants Pass.

Room tip: Request a remodeled, upstairs room on the east side which has the mountain view.
Date of stay: August 2019