All reviewsrogue riverlaminate floorsfront desk ladyparking lotclean roomswould stay againbed was very comfortablefridge and microwaveoregon coasta great place to stayroom was largebridgepetsofficepropertiesdryerlaundry
Reviewed 13 September 2017

This place is definitely a mixed bag. The front desk staff was open, helpful and friendly. The room was pretty good, I think maybe recently rennovated. But the housekeeping was unacceptable. 5 days and no linen exchange, had to ask for it, then no housekeeping availabe and ended up changing sheets ourselves. The front desk lady offered to change it for us but as she was working solo we offered to do it ourselves. But the housekeeping staff! They are always slowly walking around with downcast expressions looking like they had just suffered some terrible tragedy and were in the depths of gloom. They don't speak English, at all, and pester you when they think it is time to clean the room when it's actually our time to be in it. We will not stay here again, as I am just really put off by these walking dead people slowly shuffling around the walkways and parking lot. Inability to speak with customers in the language of the land is unacceptable. So, yes, it IS a Motel 6, and the facility is nicer than any other Motel 6 I have seen. If you can get past the shadows lingering, looking over your shoulder and into your room, and are staying just one night, go for it. Just not for me.

Room Tip: Non-smokers should ask for a room away from smoking rooms, as people stand outside their rooms and smoke.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Went to book a room for me and my pet, and was unprofessionally treated by management, tellling me that there was not a pet room. To make matters worse, was stalked by a man, who came from the office, telling me to leave if I didn't have a room. both wife, and husband were condescending towards me, treating me poorly. Do not recommend to stay if you have a pet, or not. Poor customer service.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Dave S
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Don't be scared off by the outside, it is a great place to stay. Very clean room but different. Huge rooms but linoleum floors are strange. No AC so be prepared for that but it was very comfortable. The folks were nice and the view of the bridge was nice, we are happy with the stop and highly recommend it to others. No breakfast on site and parking is tight.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2017

This property is at the high end of the scale for this chain. The room looked recently rehabbed and was very clean. The front desk lady was fast and efficient and the place was easy to find and well-located. Too bad no breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We have been travelling the west coast and stayed in several motels during the last couple of weeks. I really wanted to give a review as this place stands out from its range by miles!
The rooms are clean, the location is excellent with a beautiful view and the staff is super nice. Giving us a call to check whether everything is okay after our checkin was a nice touch.
Additional they are dog friendly which is such a plus for us!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple